Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she won't have that problem now because Evil Landlady has her trapped in the world's longest lease so she can go ahead and get a claim in. Unless there's another reason she's not claiming. Once again, Jack has me feeling all puzzled because on Saturday she said this, implying that she struggled a few years ago but is now working class (actual lol!)

View attachment 1270865

But despite squigs sending money to her paypal, following a brief tin rattle on Friday she's now poor enough to require state benefits which she can't claim because if they get stopped she might try to take her own life, even though she's currently getting by without them.
"....and currently living a working-class life."
What does that mean exactly?
She wasn't before?
It's a performance?
What?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her mum posted it on a Facebook post she made. A kid with port wine birthmarks on their legs whose parents had tattoos on their legs to match, os she didn’t feel “different”. Jack was moaning her parents never did this. Mammy posted they took her to GOSH for laser treatment as she wished. It worked for the spider Nevus on her face.
ETA mammy sounded quite fed up
For new/new to this particular tale I found the receipts the other day in thread 274, page 36 posted by @colouredlines. Here you go. Jack is grim.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
But but but Jack claims they regularly help people with their benefit claims. The poor buggers, if thats Jack’s experience.
Oh well remembered. She doesn't just help with claims she also assists with appeals which requires a good understanding of the relevant legislation. How does this square with being so intimidated by the system that she cannot make a claim on her own behalf?

Screenshot 2022-05-16 13.49.23.png

ETA: Just went to archive Jacks most recent blog entry in case of any unfortunate deletions and note I was beaten to the punch by five hours. I wonder who else might be gathering evidence on Jack.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
First poster is the one who's asking for their paypal donation back.

View attachment 1270832
You moved 20 or so times during the poverty. They would need proof of the amount of rent that you paid each time you moved. They can't just give you the same amount if you move from a flat to a single room in a house share. They can't pay your rent if you are sofa surfing and not paying rent. They can't pay you rent if you are (as it was once intimated) sleeping rough so not paying rent.

They withdrew your "housing benefit almost a dozen times" because your address, and therefore amount you were entitled to changed, BECAUSE YOU KEPT MOVING!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
View attachment 1270627

New followers continue to pour in. It looks like there was a second update because the figure for Sunday was on 8k when I captured it yesterday.

(The page updates more often if it gets more hits but it would be better if it just updated at midnight, tbh)
Has she lost followers?
You deleted the tweet saying this though. So much for openess.

Almost....begrudgingly

Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm trying (and failing) to keep up. This is a comment pasted off MN:

I think this whole thread is in pretty bad tatse. Jack is such a positive influence on the world and struggles to make it into tck each month (if you followed her you would know this fact!). I was a patreon but at £44 a month the government take another 9 pounds in tax just for value and the platform. Now myself and jack have come to an arrangement where I can post the cash each month and stop the government getting their hands unfairly on a donation. I love seeing how effective jack is on getting the message across and national media. She's a gem in this world and most that don't like her are twats that judge someone on tattoos. She's changing the world to help people. More than most people here are doing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 131
Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm trying (and failing) to keep up. This is a comment on MN

I think this whole thread is in pretty bad tatse. Jack is such a positive influence on the world and struggles to make it into tck each month (if you followed her you would know this fact!). I was a patreon but at £44 a month the government take another 9 pounds in tax just for value and the platform. Now myself and jack have come to an arrangement where I can post the cash each month and stop the government getting their hands unfairly on a donation. I love seeing how effective jack is on getting the message across and national media. She's a gem in this world and most that don't like her are twats that judge someone on tattoos. She's changing the world to help people. More than most people here are doing!
WOW!

Can you screenshot this post from MN so we can add to the wiki?

It would be good to have the time and date stamp on it and the provenance.

Her finances really are murkier than we thought!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Do we think Jack wants to be a fat catto when she grows up? She'd probably shag Moggy if he was prepared to share his millions.
20220516_140048.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm trying (and failing) to keep up. This is a comment pasted off MN:

Poor deluded soul, what a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.