Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she stop passing on other people's catchy statements as her own please.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her handwriting is perfectly fine. (Better than most people's TBH). Just got to get the arthritis in there. When was the last time she did any arthritis fundraising, charity support etc, hmmmmmm?

Reactions: 50
I know it is petty, but why does Jack start her diatribe with "Wrote this thing for t'paper"? Is that common parlance in Southend?

T'paper? T'paper? She can sod off making fun of northern accents.

Her use of regional accents and words is embarrassing, all the stereotypes rolled out from the apples and pears at the back'o'ginnel, och aye the noo, so they are.
Is it too early for you know what? TTN?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They wouldn’t. A lad in my year at secondary got expelled I’m sure him & his parents had to have a meeting with the head & his form tutor about it.
I only managed the feeble two days exclusion and they sent me home with a letter & phoned my parents. All schools may differ in certain ways but I’m pretty sure they all must have to follow certain procedures.
The parents HAVE to know as they have a legal duty to make sure the child isn’t in public during school hours when they are excluded.

Reactions: 20
Massive conundrum though. Mark either works for free or she needs to crowdfund through her PayPal to pay for him. Which is it, Jack?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Hang on a mo; things that are inaccessible to the poor:

- Being supported by fans' tip jars
- LFC merch and tickets
- Venice
- All those designer sideboards
- Pigskin hats
- Tiffany earrings, fake or real
- Top of the range iphones
- Being able to dye all clothes black yet have a full wardrobe of non black clothes
- Spunking £100 on grotty spoons for no reason
- Del bleeping Monte

ETA Jack's convoluted and contradictory stories being a straightforward way to live has sent me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm trying (and failing) to keep up. This is a comment pasted off MN:

I think this whole thread is in pretty bad tatse. Jack is such a positive influence on the world and struggles to make it into tck each month (if you followed her you would know this fact!). I was a patreon but at £44 a month the government take another 9 pounds in tax just for value and the platform. Now myself and jack have come to an arrangement where I can post the cash each month and stop the government getting their hands unfairly on a donation. I love seeing how effective jack is on getting the message across and national media. She's a gem in this world and most that don't like her are twats that judge someone on tattoos. She's changing the world to help people. More than most people here are doing!
That’s got to be a troll! Or a sock!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she actually believe this? The confidence to trot it out so often is something.
Screenshot_20220516-142100_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Hang on a mo; things that are inaccessible to the poor:

- Being supported by fans' tip jars
- LFC merch and tickets
- Venice
- All those designer sideboards
- Pigskin hats
- Tiffany earrings, fake or real
- Top of the range iphones
- Being able to dye all clothes black yet have a full wardrobe of non black clothes
- Spunking £100 on gritty spoons for no reason
-Living in a house which is council tax band F/G

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
WOW!

Can you screenshot this post from MN so we can add to the wiki?

It would be good to have the time and date stamp on it and the provenance.

Her finances really are murkier than we thought!!
I don’t believe that is real! If something seems too good to be true it usually is !

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.