Jack Monroe #305 How incredibly, depressingly, tedious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for God sake it's all getting a bit silly now, isn't its like he said she said. Honestly they are a bunch of children. I honestly hope they get a sensible judge who dresses them both down and makes then pay a considerable amount of money to a charity or the judges choosing for wasting the courts time.

Reactions: 36
Her use of Normal People in this context is offensive, her stereotypical view of people on benefits is also extremely offensive, is normal only middle class?
The whole thing is offensive, but very revealing re. how she views benefit claimants.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Wow so nice of the Subways to tweet some support. Must be difficult for them to find the time in their busy schedule after releasing that one song in 2004.
You'd think they'd chip in the odd bap or two.
But I guess in times like these, 'just send cash, don't send blankets', as George Bush would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's just bleeping idiotic, this is like a nurse saying that if there were no poorly people they'd be out of a job. Lots of charities make mega money from abused animals, the homeless etc etc but Jack seems to think that it's a crime to say that she does the same when it's all she's done for years.
Exactly. She does make money off vulnerable and poor people. It is her USP. Why is she so enraged with somebody pointing this out?
No way is that libellous or would stand up in court.
Go back to cleaning out your filthy plughole pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Not a blue tick but over 20k followers, this is their bio which includes a link to their 'buy me a coffee' tipjar

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 18.39.39.png

Has posted this -

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 18.39.28.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Think the PM takes around £150k per annum. Would absolutely love her defence to be 'actually, I only take around £100k per annum' 🤣
Exactly! - or let’s say she earns 149k per annum, does that means she wins, or is there a range within what the pm earns that makes the claim credible? It’s gonna be interesting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It's just bleeping idiotic, this is like a nurse saying that if there were no poorly people they'd be out of a job. Lots of charities make mega money from abused animals, the homeless etc etc but Jack seems to think that it's a crime to say that she does the same when it's all she's done for years.
Exactly. She does make money off vulnerable and poor people. It is her USP. Why is she so enraged with somebody pointing this out?
No way is that libellous or would stand up in court.
Go back to cleaning out your filthy old plughole pal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
560599FB-56B6-4F92-BAE4-F6301D492BBC.jpeg

this how I’m picturing Jack rn. It’s all just proving that Jack only cares about Jack , raising funds for Jack and promoting Jack . Any benefit to charity or individuals is just an unplanned side effect

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Oh and another thing they do say what goes up must come down and her come down is going to be horrid, despite what Mr Lawrence is isn't, he's not attacking her as viciously or as gloatingly as her and her squigs. He's just telling her he's not backing off and he will see her in court she is baiting and gloating away and as for the other bloke he's remained silent.

Reactions: 40
So many of the people gagging to give her cash do admit they don't have much.

Screenshot_20220514-184554_Twitter.jpg

Twitter is so not representative of society. Most of them are too thick to realise that 200k expenses isn't all on takeaways and champagne.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The kicky ball game has gone into extra time and Mr Django is sucking so hard on his vape that I fear it will implode and he'll inhale shards of glass.
WHERE ARE YOU, JACK??

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Thinking of selling a kidney so I can attend court. I'm interested to see what outfit Jack would choose, and if she wears her Tiffany earrings and pigs bottom cap.
Just kidding about the kidney but I'm keen to see how she would present herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think there's a reasonable case that she's taking from the most intellectually vulnerable in society, if the last 24 hours are anything to go by

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Oh and another thing they do say what goes up must come down and her come down is going to be horrid, despite what Mr Lawrence is isn't, he's not attacking her as viciously or as gloatingly as her and her squigs. He's just telling her he's not backing off and he will see her in court she is baiting and gloating away and as for the other bloke he's remained silent.
No, I have been watching the reaction and so far anything that might be termed rude and abusive has all been coming from Jack's toxic fans. Everything from general insults, digs about personal matters and gloating about future poverty and suffering. I should stress I haven't seen anything threatening or anything like that yet. Anyway I'm sure having nasty abusive behaviour associated with left won't be weaponised by Lozza and chums and won't backfire the way it does on just about every other occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.