Jack Monroe #305 How incredibly, depressingly, tedious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 305! Congratulations to @Veronicaaa for the title and some unpaid food blogger for the words. You win a forever orangery.

In the last thread, Jack continued her legal threats and her detractors refused to back down.

If anyone can provide a more detailed recap we would all be so grateful.

Previous thread and an excellent recap of yesterday‘s drama here -

Wiki is the pink button at the top, lots of info and receipts for newcomers 😉

Please, no thread title nominations until the end part of the thread, and no swearing in them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Thanks for the new thread! I predict a doozy.

Can someone direct me to the Media Gallery please? I’m too exhausted to find it myself

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sooooo many chaoses happening lately. Old Harold is obviously not the best influence.
Poor old boy must be so confused. He'll be bumbling about crappy Bungalow all puzzled going "wait...is Laurence the one that ate the hose Jack's old lady friend left out in the garden?".

• Haha
Reactions: 56
And just in case anyone was wondering whether Fox and his buddies knew about Tattle, someone kindly gave them the link.
I have spent an entire night and day on Tattle. I don’t consider a second of it wasted. I feel I should bung JM a tenner for the entertainment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
Will Jack have to provide all their income and expenditure to prove they are not a millionaire?

ETA pronouns innit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Poor old boy must be so confused. He'll be bumbling about crappy Bungalow all puzzled going "wait...is Laurence the one that ate the hose Jack's old lady friend left out in the garden?".
And since he’s so private and not on social media AT ALL, he‘ll be oblivious to how serious this all is.

“It’s just computer stuff Jackie love, don’t worry. You know what I always say, ‘when life gives you lemons, run a bath for an alligator, oi oi!” Then slapping his thigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
She's finding any blue tickers to like their comments about her

Screenshot_20220514-163227_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
And just in case anyone was wondering whether Fox and his buddies knew about Tattle, someone kindly gave them the link.
I have spent an entire night and day on Tattle. I don’t consider a second of it wasted. I feel I should bung JM a tenner for the entertainment
I can't wait until they get to thread 31

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.