Jack Monroe #305 How incredibly, depressingly, tedious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-05-14 18.13.18.png

Screenshot 2022-05-14 18.13.30.png

Screenshot 2022-05-14 18.14.29.png

Screenshot 2022-05-14 18.14.42.png

Screenshot 2022-05-14 18.14.57.png

Rich people play fighting squig has been on our Wiki. Seems to be wasted on the other squig who hates facts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
We’ve already seen these tweets.
But it’s just to show a few examples from yesterday (which are still up!) that cast doubt on Jack’s claim that she’s “not enjoying this at all, it’s horrendous”

133842CC-13AB-42D6-80AD-79D901F42E3D.jpeg

FBF97273-9872-43B2-A3AF-DFAFDC09B0D8.jpeg

57E48D1E-A289-4C20-9BDD-471DEAF90717.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
ugh, this squig said they'd match jack's £500 to the trussell trust if anyone could come up with a £20 menu

View attachment 1266450

obviously, it's good that a food bank is getting £££, but dependant on jack's nonsense? ew

also, if by any chance lozza is reading here - duck you 🖕
Babe, same x Lozza is a prune. Lozza vs Fack, I don’t like either, and hat means I can’t lose!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I will grunk from page 1 later but I always read the ending of a novel a few pages in from the start , I’m a bleep but not as big a bleep as our Jackie!

I just cannot keep up with her threads on the daily 😢😢 but it’s the gift that keeps on giving

Well 🙀🙀🙀🙀, I hope she gets all the tit she’s due.

Loved Lozza as Hathaway and love him gunning for Jack!

Love you all🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Rich people play fighting squig has been on our Wiki. Seems to be wasted on the other squig who hates facts.
We have to get the whole Teemill / Trussell Trust / Dead People Cant Riot debacle on our wiki STAT!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
This is an excellent chaos. Imagine if she had to publish her bank statements!! So she’s probably not taking in 80k or whatever Boris earns because that’s what she’s latched on to…

Reactions: 33
Not legal Frau but I can't see how she can win.

If it is proven she doesn't earn more than the PM, which is probably likely then 'officially' she would win. But hopefully along the way the Patreon tally and the earnings from books and appearances etc would prove that she isn't poor- which would mean she wouldn't really win!

(*I also reckon a tit ton more of her lies would come out along the way! )

If is proven she earns more than the PM...well that would be interesting!
I think the way defamation works is this -
The dude who said she earns more than the PM would have to prove he was right to say it- he has to show his proof of what Jack earns.
Jack also has to show that what was said has cost her £££ like people wont book her for greenbelt coz she’s not poor, her publisher dropped her etc.

I don’t know the law well- defamation and media law is extremely complex, but this looks like an easy way to spend a lot time and money.

Reactions: 30
Screenshot 2022-05-14 18.24.56.png

What a revealing Tweet this is. It's rather similar to the ones her toxic fan club have been doing positively salivating at the prospect of Daubney, Anderson and Fox being made homeless. Perhaps I'm too soft hearted but I'm against things like homelessness and poverty because I don't think anyone, including people I don't like should be living like that. She and her chimps are entirely driven by spite and a desire to see others brought low in a way I find quite disturbing. As far as I can tell the only difference between a Tory pushing for harsher sanctions against benefit claimants and Jack is the Tories are in a position to do it. This is one of many reasons Jack must never be given the merest whiff of power.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108
there is an emerging viggle on twitter

Screenshot_20220514-182507_Twitter.jpg

this is the squig who Jack wished a great evening

also has the screenshots of the shopping trolley squig and is not remotely rw ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 115
This is an excellent chaos. Imagine if she had to publish her bank statements!! So she’s probably not taking in 80k or whatever Boris earns because that’s what she’s latched on to…
Think the PM takes around £150k per annum. Would absolutely love her defence to be 'actually, I only take around £100k per annum' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I am going to be so late for a eurovision party reading this (still sat in a towel post shower grunking) but on the plus, I am going as Greece so will be able to chuckle at all this everytime I look in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Haha someone’s watching the threads. What else can we pull up? I hate how she talks about benefit claimants!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.