Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have had to cut my losses and not go back on the last thread. I’m on 7/21 at the moment and took a wee break to check dear Anna Soubry’s expenses seeing as Jack is so tetchy about Lee Anderson’s.
C6441D59-7242-423F-A34D-45919C7DB6F3.jpeg

I’m guessing Jack only gets angry when they’re over the 200k mark.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
What an idiot Jack is. That could really be read in a different way.
Especially given the manner in which she throws around intended racial and sexual insults.
Indeed, it could be argued that such insults form the basis of this dispute.

Reactions: 30
Not sure where this will land, but do we think she'll show up at court wearing her stunt hair, for continuity purposes? (Let's face it, the book will probably still be "coming soon" by the time the trial happens)

Collage 2022-05-14 00_13_18.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I wonder if the penny will ever drop with the squigs that there isn't going to be a big court case, that'll they'll never get to wank over some wingnut being reduced to living in a cardboard box as Monroe cackles in her libel orangery. It's the legal version of the VBI- pile of shite, never going to happen but Jack should be rewarded for it because reasons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Is it offensive if I say Shabbat shalom, motherfuckers! [/
I really hope it isn’t, because it’s not meant to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Lurker Frau finally catching a chaos in real time! (Nothing will ever top Georgia Church Suppers for me though)
Hey squig, if it looks like a grift, sounds like a grift, smells like a grift..it’s a grift!
75FE9325-965D-4A92-AA9B-172196FB170C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Honestly Jack's goodnight tweets may as well be a siren to announce impending midnight tantrums.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.