Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always have to remind myself that Jeremy vine isn’t the husband of Sarah vine. Every time without fail. It’s like how I always type in ‘trifle defender’ into twitter and then realise my faux pas!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
oh great, jeremy vine riding in on his penny farthing to come to jack's rescue

it just gets weirder and weirder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
How has it been a testing week. She had a lumpy face and put a wig on. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Give me strength. She’s such a manipulative clown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The attention seeking ‘autistic’ grifter is now jumping on the defence.
It’s as though she opened a medical dictionary and got stuck on the letter A.
In no particular order, she suffers from : Alcoholism, Autism, Arthritis, Anorexia and ADHD.
The letter B will be fun. I suggest bunions as an opener Jack. Nasty things, bunions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
“Jack Monroe is a very nice person. She once sent me a Lion Bar all the way to Australia“.

03B85AE5-49F9-4836-A8A4-8492AA0F3723.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134
Jack Monroe takes money off vulnerable people.

Oi! You can't say that! Ok vulnerable people, here's my PayPal - send monnos so I can sue him!

Thick as champ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Jack Monroe takes money off vulnerable people.

Oi! You can't say that! Ok vulnerable people, here's my PayPal - send monnos so I can sue him!

Thick as champ.
Quite. The bleeping gall of her waving her PayPal to fund some stupid crusade of her own choosing. Just because her massive ego and dubious practices have rightly been questioned at last.
I hope she goes ahead with it to show everyone else what is going on behind the curtain. Just hope she doesn't keep getting people, some of them vulnerable, to fund this enterprise.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
They’re not squigs if you don’t squiggle them, lads. The avatar, the name and the @handle.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s actually hysterical that she wanted to sue someone for saying she earns more than the PM and has the actual audacity to ask her followers to pay for it.

just shows the sense of entitlement. Comrade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Back for the drama, lads.
God she’s exhausting, I’m not going to have time for anything else this weekend now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Jack was assigned female at birth and identifies as non-binary. She accepts she presents as female and accepted they or she as pronouns. Around 2011 she changed her name to Jack Monroe. We deliberately don’t use her deadname as although we are “sad hausfraus” we do actually have basic respect for LGBTQ+ people and respect their wishes, where they are clear and consistent.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 90
Cannot believe I spent my Friday evening watching Downton Shitting Abbey film when there was the chaos of all chaoses going down. On the other hand I do have actual leftover popcorn for the grunk. 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Jack was assigned female at birth and identifies as non-binary. She accepts she presents as female and accepted they or she as pronouns. Around 2011 she changed her name to Jack Monroe. We deliberately don’t use her deadname as although we are “sad hausfraus” we do actually have basic respect for LGBTQ+ people and respect their wishes, where they are clear and consistent.
Yas Hotes! And as much as Jack dislikes us, some of us refer to Jack as “she”, and some use “they“.*

For any newcomers, please check out the wiki, pink button at the top of the page, it really is so well done.

*ETA I can only speak for myself, but I respect Jack’s pronouns because there’s some lines I won’t cross.
Even though she might not take it seriously (speculation your honour), a lot of us, and probably some lurkers do, so it’s out of respect to them too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.