Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never usually say this about someone in recovery because it's awful but I think Jack sounds drunk tonight. The sense of invincibility and lack of foresight into any possible consequences for what she's saying is worrying. I think she might tweet something about how she's dropping the case because she's too busy and/or exhausted tomorrow when she wakes up with a hangover and the horrifying realisation of what she's done.

ETA- I'm still slightly behind. When I saw that Jack said she was off to a meeting I thought she meant a (fake) meeting to discuss the legal case. Since reading other posts I've realised she probably meant an AA meeting which makes my suspicion potentially even more inappropriate, so I'm really sorry if it offended or upset anyone ❤

I never, ever thought I'd be rooting for Fox but if this does somehow reach court I think him winning would be the lesser evil by far. They're both fear-mongering twats but at least Fox is open about what a shithead he is. Jack is much more sly in how she manipulates her followers, so if she loses and her grifiting is finally revealed on a wider scale then lots of poor and vulnerable people might be spared the fate of making donations to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I feel like she did this just to cheer us all up. Thanks Jack. Over to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I would never usually say this about someone in recovery because it's awful but I think Jack sounds drunk tonight. The sense of invincibility and lack of foresight into any possible consequences for what she's saying is worrying. I think she might tweet something about how she's dropping the case because she's too busy and/or exhausted tomorrow when she wakes up with a hangover and the horrifying realisation of what she's done.

I never, ever thought I'd be rooting for Fox but if this does somehow reach court I think him winning would be the lesser evil by far. They're both fear-mongering twats but at least Fox is open about what a shithead he is. Jack is much more sly in how she manipulates her followers, so if she loses and her grifiting is finally revealed on a wider scale then lots of poor and vulnerable people might be slared the fate of making donations to her.

She's certainly a dry drunk

Reactions: 33
There’s also the interview from a few years back where she describes herself as middle class *cough*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I like it when it's just blue tics being snippy to each other and I don't have to do any squigging....

1652474992888.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
Wow. What a grunk. Came back from Thread 20 and landed straight on p26 of the last thread. Delightful. She's bitten off way more than she can chew.

Speaking of thread 20, and her idea that she doesn't profit from the poor. That thread was centred on a Facebook live she did, with a publicist, regarding her (then) new book. She kept pushing her Amazon link to buy the book and not the link from another vendor who would donate £1 of each sale to a food bank. Ie the Amazon link meant more money goes to her, the other one means she would get less money. The publicist had to keep bringing up the link for the charity donation sale. Still states that she does sooooo much for the Povvos though.

Go go Frau Fox!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Holy tit, lads! This is like the Hunger Games for cunts.

If Jack gets the arse sued off her, I hereby swear to get a tattoo of an owl holding a champagne bottle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142
I don't see what's wrong with him saying she's taking money off the most vulnerable in society though ? surely if she cared so much about helping the less well off she'd make all her recipes free instead of shilling books ?

a girl called jack, her views are whack 🥀

Reactions: 45
I would never usually say this about someone in recovery because it's awful but I think Jack sounds drunk tonight. The sense of invincibility and lack of foresight into any possible consequences for what she's saying is worrying.
She's always like this though, it's her personality mixed with her twitter addiction rather than anything else IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Can she not just STFU. Tbh as far as I’m concerned this is all about bravado for her fans on twitter. More chaos. More fans. More dosh for Jack.

I was wondering today when she would wheel out the fact that she’s got ADHD to excuse the fact that she’s an epic

bleep
and as per. She didn’t disappoint. I don’t believe a word she says. I don’t believe she’s autistic. I don’t believe she has ADHD either. Please note. I don’t like the way she uses these conditions to excuse the fact that she’s a bell end.

I think she worked out long ago that she could use ADHD to excuse the fact that she’s a rude snarky cow. Cynical manipulation

• Heart
Reactions: 49

I never, ever thought I'd be rooting for Fox but if this does somehow reach court I think him winning would be the lesser evil by far. They're both fear-mongering twats but at least Fox is open about what a shithead he is. Jack is much more sly in how she manipulates her followers, so if she loses and her grifiting is finally revealed on a wider scale then lots of poor and vulnerable people might be slared the fate of making donations to her.
I'm of the not-an-alcoholic school of thought, so my interpretation of this behaviour is that she's a genuine narcissist who is simultaneously high on her own supply, and experiencing narcissistic injury from being called out on being rich.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Jack’s the one doubling down now. Repeatedly saying libel like if she says it enough it’ll turn into that - she doesn’t have a clue about law and how it works. Just an inflated ego from the Hopkins case.

I pray to the slop gods this goes to court. I will drive to wherever it is in the country, picking up Tattle members on the way and we’ll have a grand old day out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.