Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s realised she’s brought a knife to a gun fight yet?

I truly believe she is fucked this time and I will be lolling every step of the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Up to an ex-local authority terraced in Oxford.
Screenshot 2022-05-13 21.13.56.png

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Will C4 maintain their Jack-blackout on the news?

It's curious how social media has created these idiots, and now they themselves are using it for their own downfall.

If we get to go to court, I shall go as Cooper and bring the cat dressed as a brambly mouse

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I don't think channel 4 news and ian Hislop of hignfy will be wanting to support Jack :LOL:

Screenshot 2022-05-13 21.17.29.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
What in the whaaaaaat? I went out about half four when the thread was in the low 20s and when I logged on and saw a new thread I knew there'd be a chaos, but... Woah.

I hate the fact that it's wastes of space like Laurence Fox doing this though. As much as I dislike Jack, I dislike the people she's railing against even more. I wish this was the viggles or Labour supporters or chefs or people genuinely working to eradicate poverty who were the ones bringing this stuff to people's attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I’m all caught up and I’m still not quite sure how JM thinks she’s been “libelled”. They said she was middle class ( she is), that she takes money from poor people ( well if she’s taken one penny from someone on benefits, then she does) and she probably earns more than the PM (does she really want her income forensically examined by lawyers?)
Fox is repellent but he’s no one’s fool, he’s baiting her into making even more indiscreet remarks. Tweeting about making enough to buy a house and openly soliciting money for a case that hasn’t even begun won’t go down well in the Old Bailey.
JM needs to be really really careful, she has far more to lose here than Fox.
There's also the aspect that something can be substantially true even if it's not quite right. If, in saying she earns more than the PM they were indulging in a bit of hyperbole to make the point that she earns more than she lets on, then they wouldn't be completely wrong even if they're wide of the mark on the figures.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Everything I thought I believed in has been turned on it’s head, I’m now cheering on Laurence Fox. Who even am I? Get her, Foxy!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Even if this never goes any further than Twitter, people are watching.
I guarantee the DM picks this up, they are always trawling Twitter and Reddit for content.

Reactions: 47
I know this is obvious, but bloody hell Jack is a
massive, grotesque bleep.
It’s so rich of her to pretend that this is so offensive and damaging, she throws around accusations about any old Tom, Dick or Harry like they’re water. Trying to discredit them.
I don’t know a lot about Lee Anderson, he seems like an ignorant cock, but all he was doing is responding to Jack in the same way she went for him? Like others have said, don’t dish it out if you can’t take it.
Jack is the greediest grifter I’ve ever seen, as soon as this happened she was rubbing her hands in glee, anyone who has actually been harassed, bullied and had their career jeopardised for no good reason would not be acting the way she is.
She saw money signs straight away and is pretending that this is abuse, which is quite frankly offensive.
duck off Jack. You’re not a victim, you’re a bullying, entitled, narcissistic brat.
As much as I love taking the piss, this thread is amazing and so bloody funny, but she really boils my piss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
What in the whaaaaaat? I went out about half four when the thread was in the low 20s and when I logged on and saw a new thread I knew there'd be a chaos, but... Woah.

I hate the fact that it's wastes of space like Laurence Fox doing this though. As much as I dislike Jack, I dislike the people she's railing against even more. I wish this was the viggles or Labour supporters or chefs or people genuinely working to eradicate poverty who were the ones bringing this stuff to people's attention.
Me too. The left needs to learn to take out it's own trash. She's not left wing in any real sense- she's a bitter, entitled freeloader who latched on to the left to line her own pockets and whilst I'm numb to it now, it hurts to see well meaning left wing people defend her. She doesn't deserve an ounce of solidarity from anyone on the left and she should never have had it once it became apparent what she was.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Wonder how accurate Graphtreon is. I’ve seen it posted on a reddit I definitely don’t ever post on that outs certain people in a certain industry.

Reactions: 11
I really, really hope there's a court artist. They're gonna be beuts
Was there not last time? I just searched hoping to see something resembling sideshow bob, but couldn't find any court sketches of Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Honestly this current chaos is going straight in my wank bank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
You know what. I’m glad it’s right wingers that are taking her on because left wing people who know she is on the grift have sat in silence for too long. I’m not talking about the folk who do challenge her on the quiet but seriously. She’s a grifter. She’s nasty. She’s probably got a horrible reputation in the industry but she keeps getting work. I hope this is where she’s cancelled herself.

She’s suing people and she has the gall to ask her followers to pay for it? If she can’t afford to pay for it herself then shut up. Pipe down and get off Twitter. She’s trouble with a capital T.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
It’s a battle of the knobheads. I am conflicted! 😱

Send chipshop chippos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.