Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s playing right in to their hands, and I am SO HERE FOR IT!

I’ve never known anyone so thick - suing them for saying she’s rich, while simultaneously bragging about her no-win-no-fee lawyer AND begging for money for nothing.
Now is a great time to add screenshots to the media gallery, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
How are people this bleeping stupid? Honestly, I despair. It’s been like 2 hours since she started kicking off, her lawyer hasn’t replied to her and yet she’s already asking for donations, with zero transparency, to fund the court case?

How is she this stupid too?? Talk about prove the man's point that you take money off people! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Re. Lozza - this is why you don't debate the fash, it's anti-fash 101. All it does is send publicity / support their way but of course Jack doesn't care about the bigger picture, she's only interested buying outright the house with the orangery.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
How are people this bleeping stupid? Honestly, I despair. It’s been like 2 hours since she started kicking off, her lawyer hasn’t replied to her and yet she’s already asking for donations, with zero transparency, to fund the court case?

Right, and how is libel remotely an emergency that warrants cash donations? There’s that horrific stat floating around about the number of adults missing meals because of affordability, that is an emergency to direct cash to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
Re. Lozza - this is why you don't debate the fash, it's anti-fash 101. All it does is send publicity / support their way but of course Jack doesn't care about the bigger picture, she's only interested buying outright the house with the orangery.
I genuinely thought you were referring to Jack as the fash, and it made quite a bit of sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
and here's some actual supporter squigs starting to question things. 2nd one actually suggested GoFundMe would be more appropriate and was subjected to the "just say I'm a fraud" reply

Screenshot_20220513-204747_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129
1652471380221.png

BREAKING: Crisis unfolding in Southend. Suspect is currently rumoured to be running up and down the sea front, shouting "Martin? Martin?" while dodging machine gun fire

• Haha
Reactions: 100
Not enough attention was paid to those tweets where she dismissed the notion of Martin, Lee Anderson, and Lozza having to make a big charity donation as a result of her libel action. She kept saying she "wouldn't play nice", as if making a charity donation is more damaging to them than her winning money. If she was truly as charitable as she claims she would be delighted at the idea of forcing a charity donation. She shows her true greedy colours all the time yet her disciples still think she's an impoverished, self-sacrificing saint.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 108
Right, and how is libel remotely an emergency that warrants cash donations? There’s that horrific stat floating around about the number of adults missing meals because of affordability, that is an emergency to direct cash to.
This is the thing, we're at the start of a horrendous cost of living crisis, people struggling to pay for the basics, and Jack - anti poverty campaigner - is wanting her followers to send money directly to her paypal for some ridiculous court case which will benefit no one other than the Reclaim party. When was the last time she asked people to donate to anything other than herself?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
Screenshot 2022-05-13 20.53.13.png

Good news lads, Jacks legal team are busy watching Laurence Fox's Twitter feed just now, so we're safe to go wild.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 131
Not enough attention was paid to those tweets where she dismissed the notion of Martin, Lee Anderson, and Lozza having to make a big charity donation as a result of her libel action. She kept saying she "wouldn't play nice", as if making a charity donation is more damaging to them than her winning money. If she was truly as charitable as she claims she would be delighted at the idea of forcing a charity donation. She shows her true greedy colours all the time yet her disciples still think she's an impoverished, self-sacrificing saint.
Yeah her insistence she’d be pursuing them for cash from the off is really suspect. P sure @Dogmuck has told us before that the powers that be don’t like it if you’ve not even attempted a resolution in person before threatening legal action (please correct me if I’m misrepresenting the truth!)… so wonder how they’d feel at a very apparent cash grab.

Tbh her career is a sinking ship. Her book sales are shocking, she’s not getting big #ads, she’s not getting any more of those huge windfall 5-figure sum paydays and whilst Patreon is more than she deserves, her fixed costs are so high it won’t help her get to the next step up. She needs this big pay out to try and buy a house 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I just can't believe the absolute giddy, salivating glee her followers have at the thought of making someone impoverished, bankrupt etc.

I know the system is awful, MPs can be downright atrocious. But is this really the answer they want? Swapping people out to make themselves feel better? I just can't even begin to fathom thinking like that. Humanity will never heal.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.