Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're also smart enough to get together to co-ordinate their next move / plan of attack.
Yep + it’s incredibly naive to not think these lot have learnt what can/not be said from a legal PoV. Jacks said it herself that Hopkins trial was precedent setting/ground breaking/whatever, people will have taken learnings from it and tread carefully. All she’s doing now is antagonising people to the point they do their research and find tattle and the 2 years of receipts we’ve got. So silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think she's on a massive narc high combined with the absolute terror sinking in that she's going to be found out, so she's doubling down on her billy big bollocks act and praying with that she'll provoke one of the people she's going after into saying something truly, truly vile (on the level of her own comment about David Cameron) so she can point to that, fully play the victim and try to deflect everything else. It's her only chance of getting out of this and she knows it.
I still think she might play the Bad Mentals. It's usually her fallback position when she gets herself in the tit. This is a LOT of tit though...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I find it so hard to take Laurence Fox seriously, “I am the leader”, “We are not Katie Hopkins”. He sounds like a Doctor Who villain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I still think she might play the Bad Mentals. It's usually her fallback position when she gets herself in the tit. This is a LOT of tit though...
Thing is, the bad mentals card only works on nice liberals who don't want to appear nasty and are already on the edge of a nervo because they've upset St Jack and are battling her rage chimps. This lot won't give a duck, if anything it'll encourage them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I think she will, probably on Monday when her lawyer gets back to her and tells her she doesn't have a case/he won't touch it with a 6 foot bargepole. I'm just not sure if it's enough to get her out of the level of tit she's unleashed this time...

When she unleashed the school tit, she went fairly shortly after to whatever form of rehab it was, where else does she have to take the bad mentals? And that was small potatoes compared to this.

Reactions: 33
Do you know what I can’t get my head round?

The fact Jack did this all to herself. She just had to pipe up on the Lee Anderson comments, as the only person ever to experience the worst poverty poverty has ever seen and it’s gone from there. It was entirely avoidable. I’m in the camp thinking she’s been waiting for someone to sue for some time but she’s picked on the wrong people. These won’t go away quietly like a squig, they’ll do their forensic research and she is going to go nuclear when exposed.

OH PAL. RUN. NOW.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I don't know much about lawyers 🔺but whether or not they're Jewish, it's standard practice to keep to business hours isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I find it so hard to take Laurence Fox seriously, “I am the leader”, “We are not Katie Hopkins”. He sounds like a Doctor Who villain.
He's utterly gaga. He always was to a degree, but Billie Piper breaking up with him sent him over the edge.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Do you know what I can’t get my head round?

The fact Jack did this all to herself. She just had to pipe up on the Lee Anderson comments, as the only person ever to experience the worst poverty poverty has ever seen and it’s gone from there. It was entirely avoidable. I’m in the camp thinking she’s been waiting for someone to sue for some time but she’s picked on the wrong people. These won’t go away quietly like a squig, they’ll do their forensic research and she is going to go nuclear when exposed.

OH PAL. RUN. NOW.
Literally all she had to do was ignore it and it really would have gone away. I doubt we'd even be talking about it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
WTF HAS HAPPENED ?

I was off Tattle last night because my kid had a thing at her school. WHY ARE THERE 2 NEW THREADS?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
I doubt you are meant to.
Which is why it is so funny watching people lose their minds,
He's a modern day Lord Sutch....

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.