Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, this is a different level to her usual nonsense. Usually when she wants her “forever home” she’ll talk about it in a subtle, but very manipulative way. Now she‘s blatantly announcing that she‘s jumping on this so she can take in a fortune and buy a house.

There must be more going on behind the scenes and she’s getting desperate.I don’t know, genuine speculation.
I think she's on a massive narc high combined with the absolute terror sinking in that she's going to be found out, so she's doubling down on her billy big bollocks act and praying with that she'll provoke one of the people she's going after into saying something truly, truly vile (on the level of her own comment about David Cameron) so she can point to that, fully play the victim and try to deflect everything else. It's her only chance of getting out of this and she knows it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Screenshot 2022-05-14 15.46.16.png

I'm starting to get the sense Jack might have bitten off more than she can chew, here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
(on the level of her own comment about David Cameron)
She also made a similar crass comment about the Johnsons and their new baby, didn't she?

As others have said, she could actually be using her platform for genuinely helping people in need, raising voices of activists etc but instead it's more fun to get into fights with some of the other worst people on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That she's doing this on Eurovision Day, which is basically my Christmas, is the greatest gift she could ever give me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I think we've gone way past peak chaos. She can't just give up now as she's taken no doubt thousands maybe even 5 figures in cash donations.

But it'll probably end up like vicky Beckham index and pretend like something is happening in the background when duck all is going on.
I don't think these guys will let this go softly, gently, quietly. I'm sure they'll be happy to expose that JM is all mouth and no traaazers when nothing happens. She's kicked the wrong hornets' nest shins here.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That she's doing this on Eurovision Day, which is basically my Christmas, is the greatest gift she could ever give me.
she should do a late entry for the UK, a cover of Brotherhood of Man "Save all your pennies for me"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't think these guys will let this go softly, gently, quietly. I'm sure they'll be happy to expose that JM is all mouth and no traaazers when nothing happens. She's kicked the wrong hornets' nest shins here.
They're also smart enough to get together to co-ordinate their next move / plan of attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She also made a similar crass comment about the Johnsons and their new baby, didn't she?

As others have said, she could actually be using her platform for genuinely helping people in need, raising voices of activists etc but instead it's more fun to get into fights with some of the other worst people on Twitter.
Her ten year career achieved nothing but money in her pockets. I despise Reclaim and the Far Right, but they've got a point here. She has profiteered off the poorest in society.

(Best dig out that box of receipts, Jack, you're gonna need them now!)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1266223

Oh my God. This keeps getting funnier.
"Calm down, calm down"...
Screenshot_20220514-155056_Google.jpg

There will be a reply in a mere moment dear heart. Jack and OH have just popped upstairs to slip into their kickyball tshirts.

ETA. Absolutely no disrespect meant to any genuine red frau or herr and best of luck to both teams.
I support West Ham🛠 so😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

I don’t think she can. Her Twitter profile relies on rows and chaos to keep the squigs interested and engaged.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.