Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jordishaw

Chatty Member
When did Jack claim the KH winnings was going to go to refugees? I'd only read she spent it on a new sofa (a silly purchase in my mind for someone saving for a forever home - get one for £300 from IKEA fgs)
I think this is why people on Twitter still think the money went to refugee charities - Jack offered to drop the case if Kopkins donated £5000, Hatie refused (& yes, completely sympathise with the Frauen commenting above about the outstanding ghastliness of Jack's opponents THEN and NOW meaning that casual observers will tend to take Jack's side):
Source

Screenshot_20220514-083227_kindlephoto-103957795.png

Reactions: 25

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
As a freelancer her income will fluctuate a lot anyway, won't it? So theoretically there could be both months where she earned more than the PM's monthly salary (although I doubt it'd be more than his overall income, esp considering expenses) and those where she earned less. In which case wouldn't they be equally right/wrong?
Do expenses actually count as income given that they are mostly for staffing etc?

MeeShellMahBell

I think if she took this to court and a judge etc looked at it and heard barristers questions what have you.

The defence for Fox Mouldy could just ask her,
"You get a percentage of each book, if you sold X amount of books, your earnings would exceed the PMs salary as a minister?"
That's in the US. In the UK it's the other way around.

Not that it really matters as it hasn't negatively affected her
So he'd have to prove the claim or she wins, as opposed to her disclaiming it to win.

Either way... Where the patreon money and your tax Jack The Grifter.. stop stalking foggy victorian streets looking for scarves in puddles and leave the skips alone..

Sglodion

Chatty Member
No, she’s right about that. But there’ll be an awful lot of information in the discovery process which will make her v uncomfortable.

But of course this case isn’t going anywhere.
Oh shit yeah, you're right. All I remembered was "everyone hates UK libel laws" and forgot which way round the hatred went haha.

• Haha

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
Just going back to her ‘Diva’ interview that was reposted early in this thread; she says she’s starting a degree in nutrition, what happened?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Darlingbitgauche

Were Heinz mentioned by name in any of the recipes?
I dont know as don't own it unfortunately
Maths isn't my strong point but 30k purchased 6-7k books. Pretty sure I've seen a screenshot which showed nearly 15k more final total which would roughly buy a further 3.5k books....how does this add up to the sum total of 20k books given away? Has she done other fundraisers? The only other one I can see is the coronavirus fundraiser she did for TT but no mention of books, just a pure donation to them.
View attachment 1265835
Just as another update, this article was April 2020 and updated total to 10k books, probably based on approx £45k being raised. So where did the other 10k books come from?
Screenshot_20220514-131302_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 24

fairylights2000

VIP Member
I think if she took this to court and a judge etc looked at it and heard barristers questions what have you.

The defence for Fox Mouldy could just ask her,
"You get a percentage of each book, if you sold X amount of books, your earnings would exceed the PMs salary as a minister?"

So he'd have to prove the claim or she wins, as opposed to her disclaiming it to win.

Either way... Where the patreon money and your tax Jack The Grifter.. stop stalking foggy victorian streets looking for scarves in puddles and leave the skips alone..
Still 20 pages behind but Fox Mouldy is 👩‍🍳💋

• Haha

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
She also made a similar crass comment about the Johnsons and their new baby, didn't she?

As others have said, she could actually be using her platform for genuinely helping people in need, raising voices of activists etc but instead it's more fun to get into fights with some of the other worst people on Twitter.
I don’t think she can. Her Twitter profile relies on rows and chaos to keep the squigs interested and engaged.

trueblue222

VIP Member
He's quite, quite mad. This is is from his terror threats trial.
Prosecutor Roderick Urquhart told Inverness Sheriff Court: “The first of these messages indicated that he was drunk, but the third said, ‘I decided to kill the unbelievables’, followed by a text stating ‘Unbelievers’ and another saying, ‘Allahu Akbar’.”
However, Tiffin was admonished after a police investigation established no links to terror groups. “The conclusion has been that he was an idiot, not a terrorist,” Urquhart said.
He’s a shocking grifter and he’s got worse over the years. He was very poor for a while due to a UC mess up but he milked it for all it was worth then he set himself up as a journalist so that people could donate to his work when the donations from the sob stories dried up.

I remember around two years ago on twitter he was constantly tweeting that he was being targeted by police and if you believed his version police were at his house every day searching it. Constant constant drama. Ker ching!!

• Wow