Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
She will always have fans that's inevitable. Some of the worst people to have ever walked the planet still have fans and supporters/ fanatics if you will.

What will happen though is people will start to wake up to her and important people with influence will give her a wider birth of she is found wanting.

Reactions: 27

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
I found tattle on mat leave and it was a saviour when baby cucumber would only sleep on me. I even began a full on grunk from the start
I’m currently of a leave of absence and soon to be homeless so imma have plenty of time on my hands to get receipts and be outside court every day, on stilts, with a blonde wig, singing T Dawgs Look What You Made Me Do.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MoreViolence

Post-Primark in this fucken heat grunk completed and I’m back on my bed with another brew and my phone charged.

To clarify - we can create our own wealth by profiteering from the poor, and that’s fine, but we can’t be born into wealth like Lozza? No wonder people laugh at us lefties and think we’re dim.
She is dragging the left yet again. Like hello. Last week you was posting pics on holiday with your OH. This week it’s back to I’m poor. 🙄

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
I agree, this is a different level to her usual nonsense. Usually when she wants her “forever home” she’ll talk about it in a subtle, but very manipulative way. Now she‘s blatantly announcing that she‘s jumping on this so she can take in a fortune and buy a house.

There must be more going on behind the scenes and she’s getting desperate.I don’t know, genuine speculation.
I thought she’d wake up and realise she’d opened herself up to more scrutiny than was healthy. She may be raking in extra money in the short term but long term it could destroy her career.
The right will always support men like Anderson but the left and the media will drop her like a dirty hanky.

• Heart
Having been on the receiving end of a Narc abusive ex husband who 7 years later still wangs on about me, says vile things, pays no child support ever (job hopping asshole easily evades CMS systems), has zero interest in said child, has never, ever contacted me but is extremely good at playing the victim, I am now pretty much bullet proof when it comes to people saying stuff about me. I haven’t once retaliated or bothered to tell people the actual truth, because I simply do not give a fuck what anyone else thinks and you cannot win against a Narc so it’s true waste of time to even bother.

However - it would be nice to watch her exposed for what she is. Because her type are very rarely exposed in a very public way.
Same dear heart, same. 🙏❤

• Heart