Dr Christian Jessen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's a lot more than the 24k jack Monroe was awarded from Katy Hopkins but like that case if he'd of deleted it and said sorry it wouldn't have come to this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ach poor Arlene only ever wanted to be boris’s next shag.
She’d offer up that 125k for one night in that golden wallpapered sex den

What's she going to do with the money?
well she’s pretty much unemployed at the moment. 😕

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Wiping her tears with red notes.
Not an Arlene fan but yer man pulled a dick move, although it was going round about her and the blank long before he tweeted it.

Reactions: 15
It does look like his refusal to take down the tweet for two weeks or apologise played a big part in it all.
Apparently he also said he had moved back to his parents for MH reasons, but then online conversations about gaming were found between him and his partner together at their London flat.
Re the money - Arlene doesn't really strike me as the charitable type tbh.

Reactions: 13
Oh,
Jessen is one of the biggest twats around.
didn’t realise it was him.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I mean I can see where he was coming from with the tweets, he's a gay man he wanted to highlight the hypocrisy, but this wasn't it. I wonder what will happen to his career now? I've never paid much attention to him, I thought he was pretty bland prior to all this.

Reactions: 8
I mean I can see where he was coming from with the tweets, he's a gay man he wanted to highlight the hypocrisy, but this wasn't it. I wonder what will happen to his career now? I've never paid much attention to him, I thought he was pretty bland prior to all this.
Idk how Arlene would’ve came on his radar to begin with, fair enough the DUP are well known for homophobia but Arlenes probably the best of a bad bunch when it comes down to these issues, hence why they ousted her.

Reactions: 10
Idk how Arlene would’ve came on his radar to begin with, fair enough the DUP are well known for homophobia but Arlenes probably the best of a bad bunch when it comes down to these issues, hence why they ousted her.
I think it was circulating on twitter anyway and then he put it on blast. I think the NI papers need to turn off Facebook comments before somebody else gets lawed :ROFLMAO:
Agree with that, better the dinosaur you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good, he has been vile to women for years on Twitter, glad to see him getting pulled up on this. I dislike Arlene but that's moot, libel is libel (I know I sound like Jack Monroe saying rice is rice).

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Behind a spoiler because it’s nothing to do with Arlene and more the tosser Jessen.

I know the eating disorder community had a big problem with him during his filming of super size vers super skinny,
He basically tweeted if they were triggered stop watching, it’s not his problem.

their point was about the show, not being triggered by the show, it’s extremely dangerous to go from a restrictive diet and introduce an increase, let alone an above average intake.

his reply was a slightly more polite “duck off”

twit. Deserves everything he gets, or in this case owes.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I knew he was problematic but id forgotten why!

It's odd being more on the side of good old Arlene 😆. Christian does private cosmetic work I believe so I expect it won't be hard to find the money.

All could have been avoided if he deleted the tweet and posted it again with an allegedly. You'd be silly in the UK and their libal laws to be a public figure and post stuff without something to disclaim it

Reactions: 15
Behind a spoiler because it’s nothing to do with Arlene and more the tosser Jessen.

I know the eating disorder community had a big problem with him during his filming of super size vers super skinny,
He basically tweeted if they were triggered stop watching, it’s not his problem.

their point was about the show, not being triggered by the show, it’s extremely dangerous to go from a restrictive diet and introduce an increase, let alone an above average intake.

his reply was a slightly more polite “duck off”

twit. Deserves everything he gets, or in this case owes.
I always wondered what they enticed the contestants on that show with ,it was very obvious they were struggling. I remember one of the girls died she was only 21 and left behind a young child it's sad he couldn't have offered more support instead of exploiting them ...I came across this what a knob he is and only out to line his own pockets https://drnmblog.wordpress.com/2019...ck-head-and-bullshit-abuse-of-a-parent-carer/

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Can you win a libel case and the allegations still be true? Not saying they are in this case just wondering in general.

Reactions: 4
Can you win a libel case and the allegations still be true? Not saying they are in this case just wondering in general.
Idk ! but would Arlene be that careless with the amount of eyes on her ? her hubby is a DCI so the security around them would be tight . Remember the Iris Robinson affair 😂

Reactions: 4
She must have been very sure she could prove the allegations as false otherwise there would have been no grounds for libel, don't forget she's a solicitor. Without actual physical proof of an affair it was just a rumour. £125k is a hell of a lot in damages plus both sets of legal costs on top, it was an expensive hill for him to die on.
The difference with Iris was it was all true.
Quite a few female MLAs have been speaking about the abuse they received on twitter, I wonder if this will set a precedent.

Reactions: 14
What I mean is Arlene is well aware of the carnage Iris caused to the party and her family, I'd doubt she'd be up for that kind of shame .

Reactions: 5
Big cracks in the DUP Arlene me might get to enjoy her money sooner than she thought

Reactions: 3