Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Was this her "plan" for the 🥺 forever home 🥺all along? Wait for someone of sufficient prominence to say something she could seize upon with the libel angle, amplify it as much as possible so as to maximise the alleged damage to her reputation, then take them to the cleaners? She's that lethal combination of unbearably cocky and spectacularly thick so I can actually imagine her thinking it would work.
For sure. She was probably buzzing, switching tabs between Twitter, Rightmove, and the Wikipedia entry on libel. One video view = £1 to Jack right?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I really do wonder if she is on something. She is acting completely contrary to her own best interests.
I agree, this is a different level to her usual nonsense. Usually when she wants her “forever home” she’ll talk about it in a subtle, but very manipulative way. Now she‘s blatantly announcing that she‘s jumping on this so she can take in a fortune and buy a house.

There must be more going on behind the scenes and she’s getting desperate.I don’t know, genuine speculation.

Reactions: 29

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Thank you for this - v interesting. We have the tweets print screens here that directly contradict a lot of these points around proving loss & it’s not just a pay out for hurt feelings. Reassuringly the screenshots are enough for Alice Evans’ court case so hopefully that works.

The tweet ID of the deleted tweet soliciting PayPal donations for her case is/was 1525181671351496704. The canal has everything scraped so let us know if you need it huns 🤷🏻‍♀️

What’s the saying all pigs rolling around in swill? They all deserve each other. The idea Jack could be made a millionaire out of this is laughable. She’s absolutely obsessed with other people’s money, why not go and earn some of your own hun?!
I wonder is there a useful specific way to present the teemill stuff in order on the wiki to show her various claims and lack of follow through

Reactions: 28

sleepingsatellite

Chatty Member
Same dear heart, same. 🙏❤
i’m getting Liz Holmes, Anna Delvey, manic pixie dream girl/girl boss vibes, and trust that it all catches up to them in time. also some people are happier not facing the truth about cult leaders like JM and more fool them.

(yes, i might be slightly projecting my own experiences of dealing with a personality like this IRL 🫢)

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
As an NI frau I remember Arlene Foster’s defamation trial against Dr Christian and the reasons she won such a large pay out.
She didn’t go onto twitter drawing attention to it and gloating about how many views and what she would do with the money etc
Her legal reps asked for it to be deleted which was ignored.
He then proceeded to refuse to engage properly with the courts but did play the mental health card when challenged.
his mental health claims were refuted by his own pod casts and behaviour online.
If I remember correctly He has now tired to grift from the LGBT community I I believe for an appeal, trying to play up against Arlene’s old party (DUP) links
He started a go fund me to pay his fines/fees despite owning 2 flats each worth in excess of 1 million

• Wow
  • Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Yes, how might a poor person access one of these free books? She doesn't want people using the PDFs available online, so where does one get a free book?
From the local library.
The library market is rather lucrative among a certain class of publisher.

trueblue222

VIP Member
Off topic but yet another example of how being violent to women is not only easy for men to get away with, they manage to profit from it. Grim.
He was found guilty I believe. His wife actually didn’t want it to go to court as they had reconciled by then but she was forced to give evidence because the fiscal took it to court.

But yes. There were questions asked as to how he managed to pass vetting to stand as a labour candidate.

• Sad
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
Why am I not surprised that Natasha Devon thinks jack's post is good, if anyone listens this eve let us know if she's on her show

Screenshot 2022-05-14 12.03.13.png

• Sick
  • Wow