Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’MBUSY!

Chatty Member
When you think about it she's always bangs on about how much she does for free and the rattles the tip jar. She also keeps saying for every book she sells makes her like 1p.

I kind of get it now because looking at her Amazon books the latest comments on most of them are from before COVID. I know not everyone who buys comments but say she only clears 200 books a month that's 2 pound. Paterson is much quicker.
Paterson/Patreon is much quicker and requires no effort (as opposed to the minimal effort it takes for her to chuck her books together).

But the books aren’t just about the royalties; they’re also the gateway into other more lucrative earners, like her speeches, TV appearances and collaborations, which come about because she’s published.

Reactions: 30

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
My sleep meds kicked in last night and I couldn't stay awake any longer, just grunked 11 pages 😂

And she's awake already and patrolling Twitter. Clear your weekend diaries fraus, this could be a slog! 😩
So did mine, I feel your pain! Fortunately my (actually) ADHD meds did a cracking job of allowing me to laser focus on grunking this morning and I managed to avoid speaking to any of the parents at gymnastics this morning. Winning.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
Bullies and abusers never pick on the most popular kid in the class/person at work/partner. They pick the one that will provide maximum entertainment and elicit minimal sympathy from others. That why kids with SEND or come from abusive home, the person in the workplace who isn't the life and soul of the office/the overweight or older colleague, the partner with limited opportunities for social ties is so vulnerable to being targeted - 'Who's going to do anything? Nobody likes you. Nobody cares. I'll make sure that everybody knows exactly what you're like' - is the voice of the abuser.

The difference here is that the Big Boys might not appear to have as many friends, but they are not as isolated as she thinks they are. They're not awkward teenagers. They're grown men.

Oh, and what is this with the I'VE GOT A JEWISH LAWYER, YOU KNOW shit? Since when does the faith/ethnicity of a person count for anything in a professional context? Using the ethnic origin of a person as part of a threat sounds very much like Antisemitism to me.
She worded that awkwardly but the Jewish comment was saying that he won’t be working on the Sabbath, therefore her latest targets have time to reconsider their positions.

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
Yas Hotes! And as much as Jack dislikes us, some of us refer to Jack as “she”, and some use “they“.*

For any newcomers, please check out the wiki, pink button at the top of the page, it really is so well done.

*ETA I can only speak for myself, but I respect Jack’s pronouns because there’s some lines I won’t cross.
Even though she might not take it seriously (speculation your honour), a lot of us, and probably some lurkers do, so it’s out of respect to them too.
Grunking so no clue where this will land, my brother is trans, has been for years, very clear on what he wants to be called. Jack continually changes what she/they wants to be called and has both on her profile so I use she being as it’s on there and cos I’m lazy and it’s easier

• Heart

jordishaw

Chatty Member
How do people think Jack Monroe has some kind of superpower to win libel court-cases? She's an idiot for cultivating that status as well (or perhaps she is not....people already throwing her money for just the idea of taking on the reclaim hemroids)

Years ago I can remember she was somewhat more humble about it, or at least acting more humble. Now she revels in blue tickers and squigs suggesting she will triumph over any one in court.
Jack gave a lot of interviews after the Kopkins verdict about how sad it all was, really quite the contrast to the gleefully spiteful bring it on tweets
This quite hard to read, it reminded me of why I used to be a fan of Jack's:
Plus:
Screenshot_20220514-084936_kindlephoto-105056747.png
Screenshot_20220514-084936_kindlephoto-105083618.png

Oh, and what is this with the I'VE GOT A JEWISH LAWYER, YOU KNOW shit? Since when does the faith/ethnicity of a person count for anything in a professional context? Using the ethnic origin of a person as part of a threat sounds very much like Antisemitism to me.
I think she is absolutely desperate for them to say something she can twist into anti-semetism and froth about.

• Sad
  • Wow

Darlingbitgauche

Maths isn't my strong point but 30k purchased 6-7k books. Pretty sure I've seen a screenshot which showed nearly 15k more final total which would roughly buy a further 3.5k books....how does this add up to the sum total of 20k books given away? Has she done other fundraisers? The only other one I can see is the coronavirus fundraiser she did for TT but no mention of books, just a pure donation to them.
Screenshot_20220514-120521_Chrome.jpg

• Wow

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
WTF HAS HAPPENED ?

I was off Tattle last night because my kid had a thing at her school. WHY ARE THERE 2 NEW THREADS?
Check out @traumatised sideboard ’s fab recap and take it from there. Bring 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha

wibble

VIP Member
What an idiot Jack is. That could really be read in a different way.
Especially given the manner in which she throws around intended racial and sexual insults.
Indeed, it could be argued that such insults form the basis of this dispute.

trueblue222

VIP Member
I’m going to spoiler this again re Tiffin

I believe Tiffin has more than one diagnosed personality disorder and that was referred to in court but I also believe he has quite a specific medical condition that leads to him having to use a wheelchair. In the beginning of the grift photos of him and his family on Turkey surfaced and he wasn’t happy. He was up and walking around and that was commented on . I am very aware that some physical medical conditions fluctuate as well so I am not trying to suggest that he doesn’t need his wheelchair. But he’s a shocking liar and a grifter and a grade A horrible person who has had a fortune from people who can’t afford to give. He is a nasty horrible grifting twat. At one point he was asking people to buy him pot noodles and boxer shorts on his Amazon wish list. He’s also an ex Snp member who changed to labour just at the start of his grift because labour have more supporters on twitter and more supporters equals more dosh. He keeps that he used to be SNP very quiet.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I think she’s just a gobshite who is so full of herself she cannot take any kind of criticism and because she won the Hopkins case has got used to threatening people who criticise her with legal action. She needs to bear in mind that she could lose. Like. Back to this point. What has been said about her that isn’t true. She IS a grifter who takes money from people who have less than her. That isn’t libel nor is it slander.
It’s quite clear that she doesn’t care who the money is coming from. That’s why she never includes wording to the effect that people shouldn’t donate if they are struggling (others do this). She takes money on Patreon and doesn’t even provide the promised benefits - that shows complete contempt for her supporters.
And that’s before we get to people on benefits, carers allowance etc. and the woman who donated from her winter fuel allowance.
She thinks she deserves it. No one has ever been as poor or as deserving as she is, so she doesn’t care if they’re donating their last £1.

wibble

VIP Member
Forgive me but won't the first port of call be cease to desist? Then court?
No, the first port of call will be to encourage people to view it.
Her first tweet states 19,300 had seen it.
Less than a day later, it's over half a million.
And she is still arguing with, and attracting attention to, the people she claims to be suing.

Reactions: 29