Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
Yeah, but I mean it’s not like any of this requires an emergency application or anything, so wouldn’t most lawyers be saying “yeah, yeah, we’ll get to this on Monday”, whether or not they were observant Jews (or any other faith which observes a holy day).

ETA that even if Mr. Lewis cannot respond/work for reasons of faith, I can’t imagine he wouldn’t have juniors who churn out the “please delete the tweets/video OR ELSE” initial letter. Which is surely all it would be at this stage?
Unless he’s simply one man and a biro.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Yel

Chatty Member
That mp seems like a goady twat, but he was actually a single parent and his claims of struggling at this point are far more believable thank jack's
Screenshot_20220513-224443_Twitter.jpg

Yes that's exactly how it works 🤦‍♀️. The lunacy of these people thinking anything at all will happen and that these people are running scared of thicko jack and her nonsensical twattery 🤪
Screenshot_20220513-224423_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Is she straight up searching her name. Is she planning on suing the world?!

Crikey Mr lawyer best get your pencil sharpenend your gonna be busy!

• Haha

I’MBUSY!

Chatty Member
She worded that awkwardly but the Jewish comment was saying that he won’t be working on the Sabbath, therefore her latest targets have time to reconsider their positions.
Yeah, but I mean it’s not like any of this requires an emergency application or anything, so wouldn’t most lawyers be saying “yeah, yeah, we’ll get to this on Monday”, whether or not they were observant Jews (or any other faith which observes a holy day).

ETA that even if Mr. Lewis cannot respond/work for reasons of faith, I can’t imagine he wouldn’t have juniors who churn out the “please delete the tweets/video OR ELSE” initial letter. Which is surely all it would be at this stage?

Last edited:

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I mean, I'm never gonna take the side of fox, daubney et al because they're horrible racists/bigots/anti vaxxers, just generally foul people

but it's just too funny to watch them goading jack and her goading back, each with their own greek choruses of squigs commenting from the sidelines

just perfect friday night drama!
You might want to add serving libel papers to the list to be fair.

• Haha
  • Heart

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
It’s in the extreme rights interest to keep this going, in their mind it highlights the hypocrisy of the left. To men like Fox, JM is the gift that keeps on giving.

Boyo

VIP Member
It's the sort of thing a law undergraduate in their first week at uni could demolish in five seconds. A QC getting hold of that would be like watching a shark devour a shitting dog.
Bib. Oh, if only we could have swears in you-know-whats. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
I wonder how her infected lymph nodes are today.
So: she’s suing anyone/Lee Anderson for libel/slander/defamation of character for saying she has more money than the PM, and not because she takes money off those who can ill afford it?
And she’s happy to put her son through the trauma of this trial, assuming it gets that far?
I wonder what the lawyers assessment is, in terms of prospect of success. I cannot imagine it would reach even moderate level of achieving success.
win or lose, there are no winners here. Jack is walking into a career catastrophe and will be forced to disclose so much information that she would rather keep quiet about.
arsehole.

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
I think she is absolutely desperate for them to say something she can twist into anti-semetism and froth about.
I didn’t consider this angle. This is a definite possibility, it’s within the realms of her personality to do that. She could play both the hero (by calling out anti-Semitism), and victim-by-proxy.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Only just watched the clip on the reclaim channel. I can't see a shred of slander in it.

Oh wow, Jack really has got her knickers in a twist over nothing. I bet she is bouncing off the shitty bungalow walls at this point. Fizzing with rage. Her irl family/friends must be able to see all this unfolding, why don't they intervene and tell her to behave herself? Especially if it could trigger a relapse. Jack is incapable of lying, so they must not care for her wellbeing by her own logic.

• Heart