Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve squigged just in case. Left the end of the email in as thought it was weird they say C4 then an ITN email address but a brief google does seem to confirm that they are who they say they are.

908284C4-3D24-4FBF-8E60-27E5F7E0F088.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
For sure. She was probably buzzing, switching tabs between Twitter, Rightmove, and the Wikipedia entry on libel. One video view = £1 to Jack right?
I wonder if the house with the orangery is still for sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know I go on about this but it's so disgusting that over £30k was raised and the cash went to Jack rather than the foodbanks, who received her terrible books instead.
It's OK though, because they can photocopy them for free on the magic photocopiers, supplies and paper that cost absolutely nothing of course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I know I go on about this but it's so disgusting that over £30k was raised and the cash went to Jack rather than the foodbanks, who received her terrible book instead.
Not to mention the fact all those extra sales would have made the book a “best seller” not on its virtue but on the disingenuous machinations of a horrible little goblin.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
I actually think it’s hilarious that everyone is lauding her for supposedly giving away a collection of tit books to food banks. She does duck all for people in poverty and she knows it too hence the over dramatic reaction when someone suggests she’s grifting off poor people. This is just to cover the truth up. It’s sabre rattling. No more than that. Tiffin also takes money from people who have nothing and he has no qualms about doing so. He set up a media company and declared that he was a journalist so that people could donate to his work. They are two of a kind. Always rattling that PayPal tip jar. His wife was crowdfunding at one point as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You're damn right that "there’s a certain amount of clinical Narcissism & sociopathy going on" my dear blue tick x

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 12.28.27.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I’ve squigged just in case. Left the end of the email in as thought it was weird they say C4 then an ITN email address but a brief google does seem to confirm that they are who they say they are.

View attachment 1265845
Morning fraus! Well grunk that was. Unbelievable, but then completely believable too. I think this reporter is barking up the wrong tree. Jack ate 4 McPlants in one day and they weren’t even on a multi deal. Junk food Jack would be all over multi deal of it involved McDonald’s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Maths isn't my strong point but 30k purchased 6-7k books. Pretty sure I've seen a screenshot which showed nearly 15k more final total which would roughly buy a further 3.5k books....how does this add up to the sum total of 20k books given away? Has she done other fundraisers? The only other one I can see is the coronavirus fundraiser she did for TT but no mention of books, just a pure donation to them.
View attachment 1265835
Were Heinz mentioned by name in any of the recipes?

Reactions: 16
It’s in the extreme rights interest to keep this going, in their mind it highlights the hypocrisy of the left. To men like Fox, JM is the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: 29
Blue bit here triggered by Twitter mates/people I used to respect hailing Jack as some sort of Saint of court cases and budgeting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just looked at Jack's lawyer's account and noticed he tweeted 7 hours ago about Vimto and Monster Munch, and has been liking tweets about Hamas, but nothing acknowledging Jack's latest chaos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.