Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's an hole but boy has she bitten off more than she can chew going after him.

I assume his reference to £54k is that he's won a case where her lawyer was on the other side?
He's being sued for defamation by someone off Drag Race because he called them a paedophile and they've hired Mark Lewis to represent them, so I assume that's what he's referring to. As far as I can tell from 20 seconds of googling the case is ongoing though so I'm not sure what this £54,000 thing is about :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I was really tempted to go and watch the wagatha christie case on Monday, but even though this will come to nothing it's so entertaining and so many more people are expressing exactly what Jack is.

Imagine if this did come to another high court case. I probably shouldn't even dare to dream :LOL:

The fees to go through the tattle Jack threads alone would be eyewatering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Screenshot 2022-05-13 20.12.15.png

1/4 of a million and still rising quickly :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Gemma Collins now involved? This whole thing is getting very. very. bizarre.
I'm scared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I was dreading this grunk after seeing the George tweet earlier today and internally wailing from the depths of my soul but I seem to have cheered up a little now ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She has no idea how much tit she will be in with what she’s talking, does she?

Someone needs to softly, gently sit her down and explain that she does indeed take money from the poor via PayPal donations and Patreon and that a court of law would expose this. Then they need to take her phone away from her. For good.
No. Let her crash and burn I say. Odious prick Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm trying to think of Lawrence based puns and all I can come up with is
"Lawrence... something something...Her Labia"*

*Like Laurence of Arabia

• Haha
Reactions: 55
This has been the best grunk ever!

Can we help lozza by listing all of the big paydays Jack has had and the expensive stuff we have 🔺

(Never thought I'd want to help LF but the enemy of my enemy and all that...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She's going to play her MH card as soon as she realises shes fuct up
100%. If it hasn't already happened by the time I've posted this, it's imminent.

Sobbing and pleading about mental breakdowns and ADHD and bullying and how she can't cope with a trial and PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE about your PayPal donations for the case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.