Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes libel/slander is when your reputation has been damaged by what was said. Can't really see that being the case with the PM/earnings comment.

I was always going as That Man to court, but I think now it's only right I go as Jimmy Nail. I want you guys to recognise me after all.
I'll be there with a '(LAUGHING NERVOUSLY) What the duck' placard.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Laurence* tweeting about the accounts!

We always said it would be her taxes. Al Monrone.

*obviously think he's a massive bleep, but a stopped clock, twice a day etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
You can put a 'don't pay if you're poor' disclaimer Jack, but this is the persona you have created, that means people who can ill afford it WILL help you out. Shameful.
Yes that was an afterthought wasn't it 😂
Realising she had sort of proved Lee Anderson's point with her shameless begging.
I thought her lawyer was pro bono or whatever. Why does she need money?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Omg why is Gemma Collins following Laurence Fox? I thought she was a comrade after her hospital parking comments!

Ross Kemp is too, omg maybe he can host our Netflix documentary? Aim high fraus !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Yes that was an afterthought wasn't it 😂
Realising she had sort of proved Lee Anderson's point with her shameless begging.
I thought her lawyer was pro bono or whatever. Why does she need money?
Especially when she hasn't even spoken to said lawyer yet. Jumping the gun a bit to be asking for donations when you've no idea if you have a case 🤷

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Well Friday the 13th has struck for some :D, but to be honest the day wouldn't matter as J likes to scream out and see what attention comes at anytime. Can't believe I have a early start tomorrow and working all day so will be on a grunk after to catch up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Screenshot 2022-05-13 19.59.57.png

You may not know her squig but you seem very familiar with her body of work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.