Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back from Aldi, OH is away for the weekend, Gogglebox is on in an hour, puttanesca Mom-style has been cooked and I've got a delicious fizzy elderflower cordial ready to drink. Oh and Jack is making a tremendous tit out of herself in real time. TOOT FUCKIN TOOT 😎

Loz read the Wiki I beg you 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Never thought I'd cheer for Laurence Fox but - go on son!! Let us know if you need any receipts 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I would be in a right state if the Reform lot went after me. She's made a terrible mistake and I wouldn't want to be her when the realisation hits. They won't allow her to worm her way out. They're Great Whites and I can't see Mr Israel being that keen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Can OH not pay the legal fees or has he already paid for the next holiday? 🙄 She has no shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
1652468158954.png

Live from the meeting:
1652468179212.png

This is exciting girls, I'm sharpening my pencil to write the next episode, Jack Monroe aged 34 goes to court (but will she win?)

• Haha
Reactions: 96
Why is her legal jargon so Americanised?

I bet she’s hastily donned that ugly trouser suit from the Diva shoot and is marching around the crappy bungalow yelling “objection”, “subpoena” and “affidavit” into mirrors.
Jack Monroe rhymes with Denny Crane
725C4B19-6E24-4E2B-8742-EC86A833D481.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Utterly bloody shameless. Less than hour ago they were all getting legal letters, now she doesn't know if her lawyer chum has capacity to take it on. She's no idea what the bill will be but send cashos anyway.
We’ll dr Christian’s go fund me went well 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's taken me nearly an hr to grunk after softly gently stirring my risotto and am now worried that partaking of the wine , since the bottle was opened for cooking, I may fall asleep mid chaos and miss things. Off to fortify myself with Clubcard price Gu cheesecake.

I will be very surprised if any lawyer in the land would accept this case. To misquote ABBA I feel like we win if they lose. This could be Waterloo

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So yet again Jack has changed this whole thing about foodbanks and getting people fed into The Jack Show. Screw the poors, Jack doesn't get paid for any of this you know :rolleyes:
I mean it's all very entertaining and I'd like to see her fall on her face, but it doesn't ever solve anything so what's the point?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.