Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, got a mini grunk to do but just back from walking the dog and this is the first thing I see

View attachment 1264408
Utterly bloody shameless. Less than hour ago they were all getting legal letters, now she doesn't know if her lawyer chum has capacity to take it on. She's no idea what the bill will be but send cashos anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
(Someone claims you take from the very people you claim to help)

Jack posts a link to her PayPal asking people to donate.

You can’t account for stupidity. That’s for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I’ve had two G&Ts while watching the Nana Maskouri respective on BBC Four and came back to the phantom slop slinger going full John Grisham!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Lozza, when you're grunking, I have so many receipts going all the way back ten years through her archives. Get in touch, I'm not too proud to accept your Reclaim Party money!

• Haha
Reactions: 105
Jack, I think you're a fraud.

Now if you really are going to a meeting, shut the duck up for an hour and give the cabal a chance to rest and gird our collective loins for the second act

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Lozza, when you're grunking, I have so many receipts going all the way back ten years through her archives. Get in touch, I'm not too proud to accept your Reform Party money!
Ditto, he can have the bundle of paperwork and copies of my DMs she slithered into ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Thank duck it hasn't coincided with Eurovision, do you think she'll have calmed down by then? #MediterraneanArse #Greek #WhateverCountryShesInIsHome

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why is her legal jargon so Americanised?

I bet she’s hastily donned that ugly trouser suit from the Diva shoot and is marching around the crappy bungalow yelling “objection”, “subpoena” and “affidavit” into mirrors.

Thank duck it hasn't coincided with Eurovision, do you think she'll have calmed down by then? #MediterraneanArse #Greek #WhateverCountryShesInIsHome
Sadly the Cypriots and the Irish got booted last night. So unless the People’s Republic of Southend are debuting, she’s fucked.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Lawd Fox is a problematic uber bleep that my conspiracy theory loving ex loves, however he will have had a Deep Dive done within minutes and is going to slaughter her

My first live action chaos too, and I’m in bed - have been banished up here cos the kids can’t take my sneezing and coughing any more so I’m here with my brew, having the best Friday night I’ve had for a long time 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.