Jack Monroe #302 What in the westborough baptist church is that hair scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the fact that she knows EVERYTHING already. Imagine trying to teach her anything?
it would amaze you some of the people who actually get degrees. Ps. Im not trying to slate people unnecessarily but some of the folk when I did my first degree spring to mind.

There was one guy in particular who was just odd. Really really odd. Dippy is the only way I would describe him. Zero common sense. And you know there were a couple of girls I felt really sorry for because they failed a maths module twice and they were forced by the college to take a year out.

Absolutely she wouldn’t be able to take criticism but that’s what being at uni is about. You hear things you don’t like and you hopefully grow from it.

The OU also don’t allow you to share your marks on social media. We aren’t even allowed to tell other students how we did in essays.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Fish finger curry sounds so much nicer than fish finger lasagne. Remember fish finger lasagne? I can't remember if she shared the recipe so here it is if you would like to make one.

1. First start by menacingly sharpening a knife. Next, spend over a minute sawing through a leek in slow motion, including the tough green bits. Fade out your tinkly background music for no apparent reason while you cook the leeks in cold oil. Add POBP and some spinach boulders with mysterious liquid. Add an orange vegetable. It doesn't matter which one, they're all the same. Cover and simmer until the nutritional benefits have been completely removed.

2. Breathe heavily as you blend butter, cheese (spill some for good measure), milk and flour. Slop it into the leek pan. Inexplicably mash the tit out of it which is never going to work because you can't mash spinach. Prove this point by pulling strands of spinach out of your masher. Put more mysterious liquid in, it's not sloppy enough.

3. Mustard?

4. Add a layer of fish fingers to your oven-proof dish. Add some stringy slop on top and then your dried lasagne sheets. More fish fingers in a different configuration. More stringy slop and more lasagne. Make sure to break a sheet up into lots of tiny shards and throw them on top. Drain the liquid off something. No idea what it was. Top with blended cheese slop, more cheese and some unspecified dust. Put it in an oven above head height for some length of time.

5. When you remove it from the oven, put your background music up to full volume again. Bon appetit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
What happened to doing sit ups and using the water rower when angry? Is pastry making the Stepford Wife equivalent?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Fish finger curry sounds so much nicer than fish finger lasagne. Remember fish finger lasagne? I can't remember if she shared the recipe so here it is if you would like to make one.

1. First start by menacingly sharpening a knife. Next, spend over a minute sawing through a leek in slow motion, including the tough green bits. Fade out your tinkly background music for no apparent reason while you cook the leeks in cold oil. Add POBP and some spinach boulders with mysterious liquid. Add an orange vegetable. It doesn't matter which one, they're all the same. Cover and simmer until the nutritional benefits have been completely removed.

2. Breathe heavily as you blend butter, cheese (spill some for good measure), milk and flour. Slop it into the leek pan. Inexplicably mash the tit out of it which is never going to work because you can't mash spinach. Prove this point by pulling strands of spinach out of your masher. Put more mysterious liquid in, it's not sloppy enough.

3. Mustard?

4. Add a layer of fish fingers to your oven-proof dish. Add some stringy slop on top and then your dried lasagne sheets. More fish fingers in a different configuration. More stringy slop and more lasagne. Make sure to break a sheet up into lots of tiny shards and throw them on top. Drain the liquid off something. No idea what it was. Top with blended cheese slop, more cheese and some unspecified dust. Put it in an oven above head height for some length of time.

5. When you remove it from the oven, put your background music up to full volume again. Bon appetit.

Mustard? Has just absolutely sent me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow, no wonder she likes everything roughly chopped. She’s got the knife skills of a 12 year old cooking for the first time.

ok to be fair, the slow motion makes it look worse. Normally YouTubers speed things up…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I love it when Jack’s pretending to be well ‘ard on Twitter. It’s so pathetic.

Also, bollocks does she code switch, unless I’ve got code switching all wrong and it actually means “Billy Big Balls online, nasal creeping mouse IRL”.

paid your taxes yet Jack?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

3. Mustard?

Ah a true classic! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jack is full of #bekind this evening and all her followers are lapping it up.
They genuinely believe it is acceptable for her to threaten violence because she has the ‘correct’ views. She is a scum bag.

there have been 2 MPs horrifically murdered in recent years but she carries on like this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
*Taps the sign*

Jack Monroe is not working class
Jack Monroe is not a single mother
Jack Monroe is not a chef
Jack Monroe is not a tax payer
Jack Monroe is not an activist
Jack Monroe is not a journalist
Jack Monroe is not a politician
Jack Monroe is not working 100 hour weeks
Jack Monroe is not someone who honours her patreons
Jack Monroe is not truthful
Jack Monroe is not the same person in any two photos

(Jack Monroe is probably also not autistic, someone with arthritis, an LFC fan, a lefty, and many other things but... speculation mlud)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110
Once again with the violence. She really does have a strange idea about what is acceptable behaviour. Violence is never the answer, NEVER. Do you get that Jack?

I know that Jack is all talk and wouldn't actually resort to violence. But all her Tweets mentioning violent actions help to normalises something that should not EVER be considered normal. Especially as Jack has said that she has been the victim of violence from a partner. Not cool Jack. Not cool.
Agree completely.

She's positioning herself as the spokesperson of the working class while also talking about her weird fantasies of hitting someone. Totally not feeding into stereotypes at all there, Jack. It's no different to her talking about revolutions and riots from her safe little beige bedroom in Thorpe bloody Bay. And sorry to say it but the fact that she's an ultimately non threatening, middle class, white woman is the only reason she gets away with saying this stuff without anyone calling her out for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
People can change daily. Weekly. Constantly. Ever changing stances and stories and opinions. They should be allowed to, right? Like you Jack. You should be allowed to change your backstory as often as you like.

Why hold anyone to anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
On the basis of that video, I just can’t believe she’s not as big as JO. (Who by the way was head hunted for his first tv show, he didn’t pitch it)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh dear Lord I just popped to You Tube to watch the excruciating interview with Allegra.

And I just stumbled across THIS

I’m sure it’s been shared before but I must have missed it

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Agree completely.

She's positioning herself as the spokesperson of the working class while also talking about her weird fantasies of hitting someone. Totally not feeding into stereotypes at all there, Jack. It's no different to her talking about revolutions and riots from her safe little beige bedroom in Thorpe bloody Bay. And sorry to say it but the fact that she's an ultimately non threatening, middle class, white woman is the only reason she gets away with saying this stuff without anyone calling her out for it.
Her tweets should be reported for inciting violence tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.