Jack Monroe #302 What in the westborough baptist church is that hair scarf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is full of #bekind this evening and all her followers are lapping it up.
They genuinely believe it is acceptable for her to threaten violence because she has the ‘correct’ views. She is a scum bag.

there have been 2 MPs horrifically murdered in recent years but she carries on like this.
Her own MP, no less! So she has no excuse not to know about this.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Then refuse to go on then, you stupid bleeping moron.
But she has to go on otherwise she has no reason for existing, she would fade away from view like mist on a warm, autumn morning. If she asked to be paid they would get someone much better as her only attraction at the mo is she is free, and if you're paying you might as well get someone good not Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh dear Lord I just popped to You Tube to watch the excruciating interview with Allegra.

And I just stumbled across THIS

I’m sure it’s been shared before but I must have missed it
She really rhymed 'piglets' with 'tea and biscuits' like OH SNAP 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Praise beans! a sign that you should make the salmon paste pasta, a drizzle of the salmon oil would make it well fancy, fit to feed any in laws you may have.
That’s true, a Jack recipe would be suitable for them as my in laws are fictitious, just like Jack’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Almost biblical, poppet. Messiah incoming! And that's why you are SO ridiculous!
You’re not the one man opposition. You’re not the warrior queen single-handedly repelling an invasion.
One man said a stupid. Doesn’t really matter what you think. 🤷‍♀️

1652292922977.png

The ego is, like the egg, inexplicable. The big brave barking is hilarious!

barkedat.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If they did consider her an expert journalist, they would pay her by policy. Maybe she should just ask to be paid and decline interviews that aren’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fish finger curry sounds so much nicer than fish finger lasagne. Remember fish finger lasagne? I can't remember if she shared the recipe so here it is if you would like to make one.

1. First start by menacingly sharpening a knife. Next, spend over a minute sawing through a leek in slow motion, including the tough green bits. Fade out your tinkly background music for no apparent reason while you cook the leeks in cold oil. Add POBP and some spinach boulders with mysterious liquid. Add an orange vegetable. It doesn't matter which one, they're all the same. Cover and simmer until the nutritional benefits have been completely removed.

2. Breathe heavily as you blend butter, cheese (spill some for good measure), milk and flour. Slop it into the leek pan. Inexplicably mash the tit out of it which is never going to work because you can't mash spinach. Prove this point by pulling strands of spinach out of your masher. Put more mysterious liquid in, it's not sloppy enough.

3. Mustard?

4. Add a layer of fish fingers to your oven-proof dish. Add some stringy slop on top and then your dried lasagne sheets. More fish fingers in a different configuration. More stringy slop and more lasagne. Make sure to break a sheet up into lots of tiny shards and throw them on top. Drain the liquid off something. No idea what it was. Top with blended cheese slop, more cheese and some unspecified dust. Put it in an oven above head height for some length of time.

5. When you remove it from the oven, put your background music up to full volume again. Bon appetit.

Bloody hell, that knife sharpening made me extremely nervous and my youngest can slice a leek quicker with a butter knife. Terrible.

Reactions: 25
Exactly what Bill Wilson and the founder members of AA wanted the prayer to mean 😡.

I’m jumping about like nobody’s business so I’m not sure what the reason for her saying this is but again Jack, I’d ask you politely to be careful of bandying AA stuff about to suit your narrative. You have a responsibility when talking about the fellowship and you have a bafflingly large following so please stop posting shite like this as it gives people the impression that you can batter people if you feel you have been wronged. That does not a spiritual programme make!
To add further injury, the prayer was originally conceived by American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr, who was a committed pacifist & who mentored MLK in non-violent protest. Not sure Niebuhr would be happy with adding the line about 'lamping' ppl.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
To add further injury, the prayer was originally conceived by American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr, who was a committed pacifist & who mentored MLK in non-violent protest. Not sure Niebuhr would be happy with adding the line about 'lamping' ppl.
Thanks Rev! I did think twice about mentioning Bill Wilson and his peers when I wasn’t sure if the origin. I asked my husband who has done a lot of reading into the Oxford Group but he wasn’t sure either.

I’m glad you’re still here Rev, I get a lot from your posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She is awful. Threatening to hit people who she doesn't agree with. Imagine the bleating if someone said they wanted to hit her for her views.
She has form though. On a programme with Andrew Neil she said she thought it was fine for people to throw liquids at politicians (well certain ones, the *wrong* ones obv). Until the other guest, Michael Portillo, pointed out what if that liquid was acid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I may be late with this, but Companies House shows Jack’s date of birth as March 1978. 🤔
It's an error, it's easily sorted if she contacts then, but being Jack she hasn't bothered. That's where the 78 truthers jokes come from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t understand tax or how it is used in society.

Maybe why that is why her accounts haven’t been submitted. She thinks all her tax will go to nasty, over-blown Tories and their posh dinners with schoolboy friends.

🙃
She needs to pay for wasting NHS funds on eye shadow! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Also inciting or using violence in an argument is a sign that your losing it and therefore losing control.

She is a dreadful spokesperson. People like MR are clear and direct in what they want from the government. No violence or angry letters required, just facts and ideas on how to fix it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She is awful. Threatening to hit people who she doesn't agree with. Imagine the bleating if someone said they wanted to hit her for her views.
She has form though. On a programme with Andrew Neil she said she thought it was fine for people to throw liquids at politicians (well certain ones, the *wrong* ones obv). Until the other guest, Michael Portillo, pointed out what if that liquid was acid.
Portillos intervention caused her to immediately back down but needless to say Jack had the last laugh by fabricating a story about him telling her to shut her legs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Oh dear Lord I just popped to You Tube to watch the excruciating interview with Allegra.

And I just stumbled across THIS

I’m sure it’s been shared before but I must have missed it
I wonder who told her that she couldn't be poor because she wrote poetry. That's right NOBODY. There are numerous examples of people from disadvantaged backgrounds writing poetry. Lemn Sissay spent his childhood in and out of foster homes and children homes. He writes poetry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I believe she does understand it on a very basic and ill informed level but she's keeping her opinions to herself. Which I encourage.

Also "my team are a joy to support" said no football fan ever.
“Referee, you’re such a naughty scoundrel
Referee you’re a ninny bum!”

(Jack Monroe, accidental kickyball fan, giving the ref what for at her next match. QPR? Liverpool? Who bleeping knows)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Light at end of tunnel grunking, in the meantime, can any Twitter fraus kindly advise?

Through some stupid reason, I look after new Twitter followers on my work's account, I very obviously have no idea what I'm doing, but no one seems to care.

Anyway, today on our notifications, Jack was there, with her 417 days sizzle.

What does this mean? Is Google on the case and ahead of the game, merging my secret life with my my work's account?

What should I do? Gratitudos will be sent by DHL, please film yourselves while opening.

(Ps tried to spoiler as AOB but it kept going wrong)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.