Jack Monroe #3 I got ninety nine problems, but a future TV career ain't one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys, I can’t search threads? So I’ll leave it to someone else to do.

Here we go again! More self indulgent nonsense, 1.6m, most of them are from tattle.
Shes doing her own sound? yeah we know you sounded like you were underwater.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Granted I have not seen today's episode but she did not appear comfortable or confident in the other two
Seriously what bleeping show are these people watching??? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 She is neither confident or comfortable and it is painfully obvious 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Oh god I’m so embarrassed for her. She really does believe her own hype doesn’t she?

Reactions: 9
I made my husband watch it today and JO too, he says Jack has never known hardship, she is transparent basically.

Reactions: 3
I’ve created a new thread, but managed to have my profile photo as the one for the thread. Any ideas how to change it?! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.