Jack Monroe #299 A wretched hive of scum and villainy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buckle up lads - it’s autistic superpower war games. 🙄😕
Squig is wrong, 1.2-1.6g/kg is for strength athletes. For average people, 0.8g/kg is adequate. Too much protein puts a strain on the kidneys because of the excessive waste products from digesting it. Excess protein is converted to carbs.

If Jack’s meal plans don’t have enough protein, it will be because of the minuscule portion sizes, not a lack of protein foods.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Buckle up lads - it’s autistic superpower war games. 🙄😕
jesus duck she's such an obnoxious PAL
Primark Amateur Lesbian
Pish At Linguine
Poor Although Loaded
Panhandling And Laughing
Pining After Louisa
Pathetic Arse Licker
Posing As Labour
Poverty Act Liar
Patronising And Loathsome
etc...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Also, and as a forensic numbers nerd Jack should have noticed this, the famous 'red wall'* collapse had a lot to do with people NOT voting rather than changing their vote. I think it's very difficult to generalise across the region. *Hate the term Red Wall as it confusingly makes me think of mice having exciting lives and delicious scene feasts.
😁
My boy was a massive red wall fan when he was little.i absolutely loved that stuff too. I read loads to him when they were still too hard for him to read. Read loads of the other clans by Brian jaques...the otters squirrels, hares etc. I remember having to censor as I was going along...one particular scene of some wildcat lord having a scrap with one of the otter bosses , my god that would have traumatised him for a lifetime .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Cracking down on rogue landlords - and yet Jack's landlady is still allowed to enjoy her reign of terror over the crappy Bungalow.

BTW I'd like to mention how much I appreciate Frauen from the Welsh Valleys/parts of the north of England etc sharing their experiences. I live in a country where a literal fascist party is growing every year, often in areas that were historically left-wing strongholds. It's very important to remember that almost nobody says, "Oooh I'll vote for Party X because I'm a massive racist." Motivations are always a lot more complex, and if we can't understand them, we can't ever hope to win.
I completely agree.

I often wonder what Jack and her ilk would have made of the fairly sizeable non-white British population that voted Brexit where I am for a variety of reasons (including the disparity in immigration rules and in some cases a misguided idea that leaving the EU would mean the rules around non-EU immigration might relax and everyone would "meet in the middle".)

It's the same mistake a lot of Remainers (and I voted remain) made repeated every single time there's an election now - if you push everything down to "if you vote X you're racist/hate poor people" then all you're doing is stopping all debate and you can't ever hope to detangle the motivations and change people's minds.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Noone thinks you own an apartment. People just thought:

- It was an incredible amount to spend (hotel, transport) when you were pleading poverty and putting your paypal out there 2 months prior
- You had some nerve travelling to Scotland one day after restrictions eased
- In spite of the above you didn't even support any local restaurants or pubs, eating at Five Guys, Dishoom and buying food from Sainsburys
- You allegedly fed poor homeless people slop

And I'm not a TERF. People here do have differing views and we are a broad church. However, the tone is respectful (no deadnaming, sticking to right pronouns) and the one thing that never comes up is gender issues outside of you using being trans for clout when it suits you.

That's all. Bye x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Lying. Aggressive. Projecting. Jack. And calling people TERFS again. The nerve of her laughing about suing people for libel (babes)

she’s such a soor ploom (sour plum)
Who exactly is insisting she owns a property in Edinburgh? Evidence of these “terfs” please Jack.

Reactions: 23
This is in her likes. Is that her and SB? WTF?

View attachment 1247174
If that is her she's got a ring on her wedding finger. 🧐

The positive changes in Southend thanks to the "deliciously ragbag coalition of Lab, LDs and Indies (with a fantastic Labour leader at the helm)", according to Jack.

View attachment 1247212
Was she born in 2009? If I remember correctly that's when Cameron got in wasn't it?

The positive changes in Southend thanks to the "deliciously ragbag coalition of Lab, LDs and Indies (with a fantastic Labour leader at the helm)", according to Jack.

View attachment 1247212
Was she born in 2009? If I remember correctly that's when Cameron got in wasn't it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.