Jack Monroe #299 A wretched hive of scum and villainy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying. Aggressive. Projecting. Jack. And calling people TERFS again. The nerve of her laughing about suing people for libel (babes)

she’s such a soor ploom (sour plum)
No one ever said she owns the apartment…

Reactions: 16
Lying. Aggressive. Projecting. Jack. And calling people TERFS again. The nerve of her laughing about suing people for libel (babes)

she’s such a soor ploom (sour plum)
Er - nobody thinks she owns a flat in Edinburgh? Nobody here said that?
We commented on the fact she pissed off up there with covid still raging, and spent the entire time going on about healing herself, and never being happy again, the best thing in her life had gone (this was after kitten 😢) when she had a small child at home.
But hey why let facts stand in the way of a good story. Pal.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Giacomo, posso avere la ricetta della pasta ai broccoli per favore?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
guys writing to you from the past cos I need someone to hold my hand to get through the incredible cringe of the exceptionally gifted and talented / undertaking a robust statistical analysis via half a sheet of A5 Jacqui.

She really thinks she’s a superstar doesn’t she? Like oh the beans called me, well they’re not calling anymore hun you might wanna look into a PAYE job sweetie x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Why does she call Southend council "deliciously ragtag"? It's... not. It's just a coalition. LibDem and Labour are not ragtag; they're long established parties?

I'm getting together with some university pals tonight after quite a long time, and all of us have different political opinions from all over the spectrum. We're all united in having excellent taste in wine, though, and thus by Jack's logic, we are now deliciously ragtag.

I look forward to telling them how ragtag they are. I'm sure they'll love it.

My Joni Mitchell SPOILER was supposed to be car not care. And the only acceptable cover of her songs is k.d.lang's version of A Case of You, from hymns from the 49th parallel an entire album of covers from Canadian songwriters
Brandi Carlile's cover of the Blue album is also excellent. But it's Brandi Carlile, not Counting Crows. No shade on CC because I quite like a couple of their albums but their version of Big Yellow Taxi is so jazzy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In response to a Squig asking why northerners (one big homogenous lump apparently!) vote Tory

View attachment 1247082
She’s massively oversimplifying it, as usual, and showing herself up as completely oblivious to what’s motivating so much of the anger (that sometimes leads to voting Tory) in parts of the UK. Rightly or wrongly, some people felt listened to by Trump and Farage after decades of (feeling) cast out from mainstream political discourse. It's not as simple as 'wanting to be part of their gang', Jack. You're not even at A-Level politics discourse here.

What’s more, I’m a Labour member but can see how bloody patronising it must feel for people in deprived areas being told they should be voting a certain way.

ETA

Also, this sort of rhetoric completely ignores the fact that plenty of well-off and middle class types vote Tory, vote UKIP, voted for Brexit, voted for Trump in the US. People are complicated, and their personal politics even more so.
She HAS been to Liverpool, no? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Lib Dems did better than lab, the tories even beat them in scotland
Tories are getting tanked in Scotland this time around vote collapsing apart from the oil areas and the traditional seats in the borders. Labour are picking up seats but not as many as they hoped, quite a lot of independents returned too.

Looking like a good day for the Snp. The only issue is that they can lose control of the councils as labour and Tories often join forces to deny them control.

Reactions: 12
I just can't with this disgusting, ignorant, repulsive snob today. I wonder if it's ever once occurred to her that it's people like her that turn so many working class people away from left wing politics. Maybe she should try listening instead of barging in, robbing people of their class identity then looking down her pampered middle class beak at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I remember her Scotland trip NO ONE, NOT A PERSON thought she bought that flat, many of us can't wait till she does so she will stop moaning about renting.

Guess what pet, my husband has just announced we are to have more important jobs done to her house. That means more money to be saved so they can be carried out. Sticking with RENTING PAL, it's easier in the long run!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Yel

Why does she call Southend council "deliciously ragtag"? It's... not. It's just a coalition. LibDem and Labour are not ragtag; they're long established parties?
She seems to think it's LOVELY that her coalition say something along the lines of "we'll work together to deliver the best results for people", when that's just the bog standard line they all trot out 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
… but I don’t think twice about making sweeping -and incorrect - generalisations about every other bleeping you care to mention.”
And didn't she comment on a stranger's food? Tory woman? Gavotting around saying it looked like dog vomit?

ETA also all those trifles?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She seems to think it's LOVELY that her coalition say something along the lines of "we'll work together to deliver the best results for people", when that's just the bog standard line they all trot out 🤷‍♀️
Dearest Karl stammer is in the shitter now too, it came up on my BBC news app.

Reactions: 10
I just can't with this disgusting, ignorant, repulsive snob today. I wonder if it's ever once occurred to her that it's people like her that turn so many working class people away from left wing politics. Maybe she should try listening instead of barging in, robbing people of their class identity then looking down her pampered middle class beak at them.
THIS.

This and the comment by @CabalofBolorneaise about Remainers accusing everyone who didn’t vote as they wanted as being simple racists. To that I would add calling people who vote differently to them stupid, uneducated, ignorant etc. This middle class snobbery is killing the left.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.