Jack Monroe #299 A wretched hive of scum and villainy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Why is she so into smart price maize snacks?

Slightly more expensive than crisps, quite a bit more expensive than tortilla chips and not that much cheaper than cashews that actually contain some nutrition and aren't 100% junk

Screenshot 2022-05-06 12.50.01.png

Screenshot 2022-05-06 12.49.27.png

I'd bet a box of fancy medojol dates she had the jet2 pringles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I would honestly buy a SlopBot tee - and I am very much against buying new clothing and almost exclusively shop in charity shops and second hand apps. One day - maybe. One day.

anyway - this has killed me today. Apparently the joke is on her because the extreme privacy (when she hasn’t given two shits about her other lovers) is nothing at all to do with it being a man this time and not wanting to lose the kudos that comes with being a leftie lezza/NB/Trans (whichever is currently paid the most in articles and voxpops!)
Plus she isn't extremely private about them anyway. She has disclosed a lot of personal information. The fact she hasn't said their actual name is a small part of it.
She probably thinks she is extremely private about her son 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 40
The positive changes in Southend thanks to the "deliciously ragbag coalition of Lab, LDs and Indies (with a fantastic Labour leader at the helm)", according to Jack.

View attachment 1247212
Cracking down on rogue landlords - and yet Jack's landlady is still allowed to enjoy her reign of terror over the crappy Bungalow.

BTW I'd like to mention how much I appreciate Frauen from the Welsh Valleys/parts of the north of England etc sharing their experiences. I live in a country where a literal fascist party is growing every year, often in areas that were historically left-wing strongholds. It's very important to remember that almost nobody says, "Oooh I'll vote for Party X because I'm a massive racist." Motivations are always a lot more complex, and if we can't understand them, we can't ever hope to win.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
The positive changes in Southend thanks to the "deliciously ragbag coalition of Lab, LDs and Indies (with a fantastic Labour leader at the helm)", according to Jack.

View attachment 1247212
I dare say her old Tory MP who was very highly regarded and unfortunately murdered might take some credit if Southend is apparently a utopia.
Why haven’t the Labour council cracked down on her rogue landlady?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Apologies if this has already been posted today - the daily fail clearly aren't on tattle

1651838146303.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is she so into smart price maize snacks?

Slightly more expensive than crisps, quite a bit more expensive than tortilla chips and not that much cheaper than cashews that actually contain some nutrition and aren't 100% junk

View attachment 1247225
View attachment 1247222

I'd bet a box of fancy medojol dates she had the jet2 pringles.
If I see the phrase "maize snacks" one more time, I will quite possibly attack someone with a value tin opener. It's such a bizarre obsession.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I hate the tank on the lawn quip.

People in Ukraine LITERALLY have tanks full of ammo parked on their lawns, Jack. For duck sake.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
BTW I'd like to mention how much I appreciate Frauen from the Welsh Valleys/parts of the north of England etc sharing their experiences. I live in a country where a literal fascist party is growing every year, often in areas that were historically left-wing strongholds. It's very important to remember that almost nobody says, "Oooh I'll vote for Party X because I'm a massive racist." Motivations are always a lot more complex, and if we can't understand them, we can't ever hope to win.
Yes - this hapened in Greece in the wake of their financial crisis when the economy shrank by 25% IN ONE YEAR - Golden Dawn (a literal self-confessed Nazi Party) won like 15% of the vote and the EU and bien pensant were up in arms - it wasn't cos Greeks are racist it was cos GD were going round giving food parcels to pensioners who had been literally thrown out on the streets and finding people housing - cynically to win support of course - but the point is that when people are materially desperate (and no Jack that doesn't mean having to cope with just one smeg fridge instead of 3) they will countenance some quite terrible things because they need to eat.

Jack really is on one today isn't she. She's almost at her most self-revealing when she's being mildly criticised. And that Gary Lineker thing is....all kinds of weird, even for Jack.

Finally, Jan Moir's descrption of Jack as a "self-styled poverty campaigner" is quite the sick burn. That's basically journalist-ese for 'massive con artists' isn't it? Whilst I appreciate that Moir is barely a self-styled human, it's still interesting to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
If I see the phrase "maize snacks" one more time, I will quite possibly attack someone with a value tin opener. It's such a bizarre obsession.
I know 😂 What even are they? Are Wotsits maize snacks? (sorry).
Is it like saying potato snacks instead of crisps?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yel

I know 😂 What even are they? Are Wotsits maize snacks? (sorry).
Is it like saying potato snacks instead of crisps?
I think space raiders are maize snacks. But they can duck right off with 30p a pack of pickled onion flavor that fries your tastebuds for a few hours.

I think pringles are a Franken's monster mashup of potato, maize and rice! I'm so sorry I'll shut up :LOL:

• Haha

View attachment 1247212
Imagine the howling and clawing that would ensue if Jack were allocated a flat in a converted office block.

Should add that I've no problem with converting office blocks for housing but there have been many problems with the implementation in practice. Still I'm sure someone as FORENSIC as Jack will have checked to see she's cheerleading for decent housing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.