Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazingly, the Travis Alabanza/Shon Faye double-header is not the least appealing thing on that lineup.

Well done, Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Late to the party but the idea that Jack has some insider knowledge on Starmer standing down soon is hilarious. There’s no way they will change leader before the next election and you’d be hard pressed to find any political journalist who thinks he would.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Late to the party but the idea that Jack has some insider knowledge on Starmer standing down soon is hilarious. There’s no way they will change leader before the next election and you’d be hard pressed to find any political journalist who thinks he would.
Maybe she does have insider knowledge…. Could he be OH?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I always like it when within all the angry political squigs replying, there's still a few being absolutely 🤯😮 WOWED 🤯😮 by the Pringles lids #Jackshacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jay Rayner interviews Jack Monroe on The State of her Food
The Jack Monroe Poverty Tour, get your t-shirt, bag, and other merchandise here
The merchandise will not include nail brushes, hair brushes, soap or a clothes press. Rayner is just as unsavoury in appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s a weasel who was against a man who could have made life better for millions. On a personal level I would have been happy with a Labour SNP coalition govt (not instead of independence). Now she’s telling everyone to vote for that wet wipe Starmer. Get in the actual bin and stay there you absurd clown

I’m not a fan of beans. I would never buy a mixed bean salad. I like baked beans and I did use some borlotti beans in that stew the other week. But I would never and I mean never make that rank rotten mixed bean goulash.

Never. Her food is disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A little sad we didn't get a second thread within 24 hours.

I assume the political squigs cause her to have a chaos this evening

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Perhaps Jack should store her marbles in those pots as she seems to have lost them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jay Rayner interviews Jack Monroe on The State of her Food
The Jack Monroe Poverty Tour, get your t-shirt, bag, and other merchandise here
Got it on good authority that the Jack Monroe Poverty Tour kicks off in Venice, then takes in Edinburgh; Liverpool; Glastonbury; The Wireless Festival; Forwards, Bristol; before the big welcome home gig in Southend. Other venues and towns still to be arranged. No tour bus, but apparently she has a big car taking her around. Quite a lot of tickets available, so don’t miss out guys

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Amazingly, the Travis Alabanza/Shon Faye double-header is not the least appealing thing on that lineup.

Well done, Jack!
Shon Faye is another one who likes her FaceTune a bit too much. In her pics she looks like Mila Kunis, on telly more like Ann Widdecombe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.