Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck eats a knob of butter? I mean for one if she were povvo it would be cheap lard. And second. Eat a lump of cheese you cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said a friend did them and she got mates rates.
But what she says and what was the actual truth are entirely different.
Yeah, just like the Smeg fridge was free, gifted by a friend. Who knows. I’d have sold the Smeg and bought something practical. Especially if it was really in the garage so long because it was too big.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, just like the Smeg fridge was free, gifted by a friend. Who knows. I’d have sold the Smeg and bought something practical. Especially if it was really in the garage so long because it was too big.
It was a different Smeg which was a gift from a friend, she bought the £3k one all by herself (after a failed begging attempt to Smeg via twitter).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes Jack because Italians don't eat breakfast and have pasta for lunch AND dinner 🙄 duck off with your long grain risottos. Ciao babe x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can‘t get through the 2 minute video, it’s just too awkward. I always feel nervous watching nervous people. Just can’t. And that’s prerecorded quality?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How? How is it even possible that she’s actually getting worse at this? I have never seen anything as revolting as her putrid slop on a tv cooking segment.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait she made notes in Italian, I think I’m going to wet myself laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Mm, baby food pasta.

Her meals always seem like the result of that game where you write a line of a story, fold the paper, and give it to your friend, who writes another line, folds it, and hands it to the next person. [ADJECTIVE] + [UNSUITABLE INGREDIENT] made with [QUESTIONABLE TECHNIQUE] and served in [RANDOM HOUSEHOLD ITEM]. Hilarity and vomiting ensue.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The thing about simple food is that the ingredients have to be good quality.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.