Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no longer a tax payer, I’m an actual disabled Pov with one disabled child (and two others) who’s had to attempt to freelance (rather than getting a Proper Job after 3 years of Uni and 1 year PG - which I haven’t been able to complete) whilst being made actually homeless (tick tock, a few more days till temporary accommodation nightmare of hotel hopping for months on end) because neither my health nor the health of my child can tolerate me working full time whilst going through this Hell.

I’ve never had handout from family, ever.

I’m degree educated but a single mother so obvs nobody will rent their precious house to me.

But she’s got an expensive home filled with expensive things going on expensive holidays and LARPing whilst manically Tweeting all night long.

Her blathering on like this really fucks me off. She has no clue of the actual reality. Delusions of Pov? The opposite of Delusions of Grandeur. It should be a thing, with Jacks photo in the description in the DSM-5 and a link to her Twitter feed.

PS I’m aware I went off topic but the current situation is what bought me here - someone actually recommended I buy books/follow JM as apparently she knows loads.

Does she duck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
She says to vote Labour despite Starmer as he'll be gone soon and anything is better than Tory - why didn't she apply this logic with Corbyn?
She'll no doubt come out with some weaselly reason why that is just completely different.

Reactions: 44
🤐 😉

What I’m saying is if you choose to tweet every thought and threat on a platform with a very accessible API that requires like 5 lines of Python (which you could probably find on Reddit or GitHub anyway so you wouldn’t even need to write it urself!) to access then someone who is so inclined will be retaining that content including tweet IDs. ETA - check Twitter’s T&Cs, this tit is completely legal and big brands are doing it as a means of consumer research. Nothing you put online is private. Print screens are great but it’s my fear that she could claim they’re edited in a court setting, alongside tweet IDs they’re 🤌🏻 Scraping her tweets including tweet & profile ID provide an actual trail that can be confirmed (or denied!) by Twitter themselves. So these baseless threats are very silly.

For someone online so much she really doesn’t understand much about the internet? Patreon haven’t even blocked our script (to my amazement?) so what are you gonna do about it hun 😂
About 6 pages behind (of all the days I can't WFH 😭) but you are an absolute icon HTRIA 💅❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She says to vote Labour despite Starmer as he'll be gone soon and anything is better than Tory - why didn't she apply this logic with Corbyn?
She'll no doubt come out with some weaselly reason why that is just completely different.
that was then

past Jack
past Jack
never explain, apologise or look back

Reactions: 22
🤐 😉

What I’m saying is if you choose to tweet every thought and threat on a platform with a very accessible API that requires like 5 lines of Python (which you could probably find on Reddit or GitHub anyway so you wouldn’t even need to write it urself!) to access then someone who is so inclined will be retaining that content including tweet IDs. ETA - check Twitter’s T&Cs, this tit is completely legal and big brands are doing it as a means of consumer research. Nothing you put online is private. Print screens are great but it’s my fear that she could claim they’re edited in a court setting, alongside tweet IDs they’re 🤌🏻 Scraping her tweets including tweet & profile ID provide an actual trail that can be confirmed (or denied!) by Twitter themselves. So these baseless threats are very silly.

For someone online so much she really doesn’t understand much about the internet? Patreon haven’t even blocked our script (to my amazement?) so what are you gonna do about it hun 😂
Can you be my new best friend please 🤣 I live for this tit, having intended to be a Microbiologist and then ended up enjoying the R/Python modules (about a quarter of my degree) more than the actual science so ducked out to do a Data Science PG (which has been well and truly fucked by my nasty Scumlord) so I’m attempting to self teach on my own time now.

I can offer you zero in return other than ADHD chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Grunking from this morning, that goulash looks utterly rank and I'm currently eating instant ramen with hot dogs and broccoli chopped into it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That looks rotten. What was the point of the onions in the bag why could they not have been in a nice bowl?
Also can anyone advise why you shouldn’t vote Labour in Lambeth or lewisham?

Reactions: 14
Grunking from this morning, that goulash looks utterly rank and I'm currently eating instant ramen with hot dogs and broccoli chopped into it 😂
It's because Jack believes that The Povs should eat beans. Beans, beans, nothing but beans.

Down on your luck or forced to your spiritual knees by the cold grinding gears of late stage global capitalism? S'OK, Icon Jack says you can have.....BEANS! Grated, rinsed, soaking in their own ephemera. You can have anything you want as long as it's BEANS.

What's that? Jack's sunning herself in Venice with a giant gelato whilst she preaches the Bean Doctrine to the proles? Shut up, BIGOT! She's allowed a holiday! She's allowed a sideboard! She works so hard for yoooooouuuuuuu!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's because Jack believes that The Povs should eat beans. Beans, beans, nothing but beans.

Down on your luck or forced to your spiritual knees by the cold grinding gears of late stage global capitalism? S'OK, Icon Jack says you can have.....BEANS! Grated, rinsed, soaking in their own ephemera. You can have anything you want as long as it's BEANS.

What's that? Jack's sunning herself in Venice with a giant gelato whilst she preaches the Bean Doctrine to the proles? Shut up, BIGOT! She's allowed a holiday! She's allowed a sideboard! She works so hard for yoooooouuuuuuu!
But never once has she pointed out that beans on a baked potato is a complete normal nutritious meal. Just makes it all sloppy

Reactions: 40
She needs a rest, don't you understand? Sadly the only answer is to banish her to Venice until she learns to aggressively LIE DOWN for longer than the length of a self timer.

• Haha
But never once has she pointed out that beans on a baked potato is a complete normal nutritious meal. Just makes it all sloppy
Well of course not, because if she admitted that, then The Povs (TM) might not need her anymore. No need for a maverick Prolecook when you can just pour some hot beans on a hot spud. Nope - Jack has to tinker, misuse and maltreat simple foodstuffs until they're barely edible in order to justify her salary - like Apple fucks around with a perfectly good iPhone design in the name of planned obsolescence and charging top dollar.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.