Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ninnies and illiterate bots,

Woken up incredulous that someone who owes HMRC stacks on stacks on stacks has had the audacity to try and come for us and randoms on Twitter with the same nasty “libel is expensive” tit? Imagine it’s very easy to throw around threats like this when you’ve not managed to acquire any actual assets (house/s, nice cars, savings, etc) because you going bankrupt would probably be inconsequential for your tragique lifestyle? For people that work their arse off to give their children the benefit of intergenerational wealth (the thing ur grandad gave ur dad) it’s a horribly upsetting concept. You’re a nasty beast.

Just a word of warning hun, when you tweet something Twitter gives it its own unique ID. So even if you delete it, someone has scraped it they’ve got that ID sat on their personal server to provide a traceable audit trail for your cute little court case. Good luck x
She could have downloaded all of her deleted tweets. Twitter archives them and gives you the option to retrieve them. This angered me about the Katie Hopkins case, Jack was permitted to get away with her dirty deleting and it was just accepted. I can’t believe KH wasn’t even allowed to appeal. (Although she was an arrogant moron for not turning up to court)

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Yel

Loads of these screenshots are not available has she been on a deleting spree?
No, that's when a Tattler deletes their own attachment! Happens pretty unfrequently , probably it's by accident? The whole point of tattle is to store this stuff.

Reactions: 25
"If you're vegetarian or vegan, you can just leave that (flavour) out"

Does she not know that veg/vegan food isn't *just* a recipe with the meat removed? You need to build in flavour in alternative ways. It's skilled cooking.
Indeed. This is what used to happen in the 80’s up until not that long ago really, just take the meat out blah blah. It’s so lazy and vegetarians and particular vegans need enough protein and nutrients in their diet the same as meat eaters, so to just take the meat product out and not replace it is not really acceptable. Come on Veganish (🙄) Jack, sort it out you literal expert in everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
What was the vegan/veggie option? I think I missed it.

What are we to add instead of the tin of roadkill stewed steak?
You pretend to feel sad there isn't one, and run away very quickly before she suggests just not using the tinned meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"If you're vegetarian or vegan, you can just leave that (flavour) out"

Does she not know that veg/vegan food isn't *just* a recipe with the meat removed? You need to build in flavour in alternative ways. It's skilled cooking.
It is like that episode of The Royale Family where Barbara finds out Emma is a vegetarian. Denise had a suggestion "make a ham sandwich and leave the ham out"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I watched all those stupid adverts for that. Does she think poor people are obsessed with baked beans or something. They aren’t the same as haricot beans, they are softer and just urgh. Especially when you put them into something else.

As usual the social media is alight with her gig of a lifetime, that she doesn’t even promote herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
I absolutely love this squig uprising.

Lights OFF. TOOT TOOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Today's sloppy savers!

View media item 1317
Oh dear God, it's actually worse than I imagined it.
Why is she out of breath? Does anyone at ITV actually watch these before they go out?
It's just a bean casserole with what looks like a can of dog food thrown in. There's no actual cooking is there? It's just opening cans and packets.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Today's sloppy savers!

View media item 1317
But... goulash is meat and vegetables not meat and various beans? That was a diabolical chilli not a goulash. Surely she would have added tinned carrots and potatoes for a goulash? You can't just add smoked paprika to stuff and then call it a goulash.

Jack, that's not goulash, that's ghoulish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Loads of these screenshots are not available has she been on a deleting spree?
That was my mistake - I was editing the post as I forgot to squiggle and deleted the attachment, then before I could re upload, got a message telling me the time limit for editing was up. Repost below

Screenshot_20220504-234755_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
To the tune of Bananarama's Robert De Niro's Waiting

OH patiently waiting,
Jack's cooking Italian.
OH patiently waiting,
She's wanking a stallion,
OH patiently waiting
Jack's wanking a stallion, (wanking a stallion)

… A walk in Per Rialto can become a bad dream.
People are starin' at the tattoos on me.
This is my only escape from it all,
Filming myself as I lie on on the wall.

OH patiently waiting,
Jack's cooking Italian.
OH patiently waiting,
Jack's grating the scallions,
OH patiently waiting,
Jack's grating the scallions. (grating the scallions)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
That bowl of murky pink kidney bean run off water sat to the side 🤢 why does that need to be there? Any tv producer who knows their onions surely would think, yeah that doesn’t need to be in shot - no?
I think they must have given up at this point.

God, she really is awful. Imagine cooking on TV saying your food looks disgusting ffs (she's not wrong, but still). Absolutely revolting. And the coriander? Just why?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.