Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Would love to know how much she got paid for this nonsense. I also wonder how many people in the country actually make it? 10 maybe at most?
I'd be shocked if it's not at least a low 5 figures.

It's an easy time filler for itv.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The chuck it and see if it sticks music choices- one week pre gore dread, one week post siesta scampering, and then this week the most stressful for me- Drs on hold music which you never ever have the time for.

Was there mention of anything to have with it?
Everything just thoughtlessly slopped together as per. Jack gets paid/~prominence~ from developing these concoctions- the time and effort they're meant to put in should spare people their own time and effort. Anyone making this will waste time effort and money and with no chance of the bit of pleasure a meal can be.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Thank duck she clarified or I would have thrown the bleep in whole and unpeeled.. Jesus..
The juxtaposition of bleep / onion is making me giggle. I shall surrender to the Onion Police immediately on a charge of immature sense of humour. I may have to attend Onion Therapy...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Food world can just about cope with praising her for her political 'activism', but they sure as duck aren't praising her food. Once upon a time they did.

Reactions: 19
I take it back, she doesn't even need to namesearch, people are being bold and tagging her in directly 😂

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 10.08.39.png

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 10.10.02.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Playing catch-up currently as I genuinely struggle with bits of life but it seems as though we (the grubby cesspit dwellers) don't believe everyone should have access to sideboards!?!?
You don't just own one nice sideboard though do you, Jack? You have pretty much furnished your entire crappy bungalow with the Cotswold Furniture catalogue (see multiple sideboards, dressers, and coffee tables as just one example). Plus Dyson fans, hairdryers, Smeg fridges, William Morris curtains. Need I go on?

Anyway, that's a good few grand right there that could have gone towards a mortgage deposit, or, you know, your overdue tax bills.

But what do I know, I'm just part of a grubby cesspit on the internet 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 59
It's all kicking off on a number of fronts, this is from someone who is quote tweeting her LBC interview.

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 10.16.49.png

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 10.17.42.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
Crashing in here, but why are we all wearing hats today? Are they Mexican hats? I was worried for a moment Jack had hacked the forum and we were all fellow hat-twats.

there once was a very big twit
Who wore a stupid pig hat
She made gross food
And was repulsively rude
And I can never think of a last line so kindly duck off x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Crashing in here, but why are we all wearing hats today? Are they Mexican hats? I was worried for a moment Jack had hacked the forum and we were all fellow hat-twats.

there once was a very big twit
Who wore a stupid pig hat
She made gross food
And was repulsively rude
And I can never think of a last line so kindly duck off x
Cinco de Mayo calls for hats x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's all kicking off on a number of fronts, this is from someone who is quote tweeting her LBC interview.

View attachment 1244277

View attachment 1244276
Ooh it's getting tense. This is what happens when you talk about things you haven't got a scooby about. If she focused less on what the Tories expenses are and more on things that can be done to support people going through this whilst showcasing manifestos that could help in the future GE.

Nope all she cares about is the fact Boris gets his lunch on tick. 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Yay, slop AND a squiggle uprising!

Initiating countdown to "I'm so tired and the victimiest victim that ever victimed" tweet thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.