Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she still ain't shut the duck up yet.

Go round your mothers, Jack. Show her your holiday snaps. Shut up.
Stick your pasta in your scrap book, do the VBI, or better still spend some time with your SON

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Is #wesmate immune to your expenses fury Jack? Are you just going after the Tories on this?

Just wondering.

(this isn’t an indication of my political views, I just dislike her naive and GCSE politics way of thinking that the expenses topic is black and white and is a way for the Tories to scam free money)
B03B2555-D6F1-4165-ACD5-3363F20A3598.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've come over all sentimental about her calling us a gubby cesspit, it's always lovely to get a shoutout.
When I was much younger, Chief Constable Anderton accused me (and all other LGBT people) of swirling in a cesspit of our own making. Nice to think I am still swirling in that cesspit.

It didn't bother me then, and doesn't bother me now. I was in good company then, and good company now.

Anderton was a Christian too, so would fit right in with Jack. I know which cesspit I would rather be in, and who I would rather share it with.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Screenshot_20220504-204946_kindlephoto-19926085.png
Hive of villainy you say, how I'm picturing the rest of the canal now

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Does Jack have an inside voice?

View attachment 1243051
Does she know normal jobs have expenses too? I’m about to get a fancy monitor arm 💅🏻

Outside of unusual jobs (eg you’re a PA to a HNWI or touring artist or whatever) your job is to be part of a team who have a set output. I’ve never picked up my boss’ laundry? These people are professionals who will be doing his comms and calendar planning etc? To refer to them as nothing more than his personal skivvies is demeaning. And hilarious coming from someone who called her x hour a week cleaner “the staff” 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Imagine eating 77 gelatos per day in Venice when you know you can’t go back to heat your home. Surely 1 gelato would have been a nice treat, or your partner could do a solid and get you some oil/gas in for warmth

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I think I’m losing the plot here, is she angry that people have paid jobs in offices at Westminster?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Jesus, just duck off Jack.
She doesn’t actually understand what a MP does, does she? They’re not sitting on Twitter waiting for an argument with a twit in Southend 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Its so infuriating to see her petulant tweets. A nice sideboard? Multiple of them that equal how much, Jack? Regular trips away, and then returning to include yourself in tales of penny pinching at the supermarket tills. It is disgusting how she so openly takes the bleeping piss out of people. More fool them for buying into it.

bleeping cunts, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
A-level Politics Jack Strikes Back.
Utterly clueless.

Most people with non-manual jobs have access to a) an office or similar workplace b) access to administrative support and c) reimbursement from a specific budget if you buy something that you need for work, like train tickets, office equipment, training.

People in those jobs will have got them through nepotism, luck, hard graft or a combination of the three. No idea why this is not obvious at Jack's advanced age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
duck off Jack, duck off with your inflated lips and T&G lawnmower hair and your ray bans and Burberry bags and Tiffany earrings, your pigskin hat and your DMs and your Cotswold furniture and your Dysons, your mini breaks and your massive house/garage/garden and your tv spot and your best selling slop books and your tax avoidance and your crappy Patreon handouts and your lies and grifting and woe-is-me-ten-years-on. Just. duck. Off.

And take your crappy curries with you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
OH has joined the ranks of Jack's Poverty friends in terms of inappropriate gifts. Amazing how so many people in Jack's life see her suffering, forced to trudge hours to the supermarket and survive on Smart Price starvation rations, unable to turn on the heating...and say, "Hey, fancy a guitar/piano/massive fridge/pair of Tiffany earrings/trip to Italy?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
For the love of God... hair ties and GU pots and Pringle lids. She's what would happen if Blue Peter were possessed by a particularly stupid demon.
Sorry I'm grunking and probably too early but honestly for me "if Blue Peter were possessed by a particularly stupid demon" is a thread title nomination 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
duck off Jack, duck off with your inflated lips and T&G lawnmower hair and your ray bans and Burberry bags and Tiffany earrings, your pigskin hat and your DMs and your Cotswold furniture and your Dysons, your mini breaks and your massive house/garage/garden and your tv spot and your best selling slop books and your tax avoidance and your crappy Patreon handouts and your lies and grifting and woe-is-me-ten-years-on. Just. duck. Off.

And take your crappy curries with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The next trip away I’m going to is Newcastle. I’m going on the mega bus by the looks of it as I can’t get a cheap train ticket and my room is less than 70 quid for two nights. It’s kind of a hostel but it does single rooms too.

my point? If you need or want a break you don’t need to feck off and spend lots of cash

One place I really want to go back to is Skye. Scotland is beautiful and I haven’t seen enough of it even though I’m Scottish

I love Newcastle. I lived there when I was very young (too young to remember).

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.