Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you literally can buy your way out of a lot of problems when you’re comfortable? Access to therapy “3 therapists on speed dial”, the postcode lottery of NHS provision esp for mental health, living in an affluent area with lots of natural green space, living in an area with low crime rates and good schools, like preaching to the choir here but money makes the world of difference and our issue is always with Jack presenting herself NOW as one of the poorest in the country, because she’s not. We can pause on the dubious origins story cos she undid it in her own bleeping book (Omega Seamaster).

I’m also amazed she chooses not to go after some of her dissenters who are in the media and clearly financially comfortable? If it’s that easy then do it. Don’t even think ur NWNF boo Mark Lewis is available these days is he? Not since the Twitter madness 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

Agree - my health, and that of my Autistic child would be 100% better if I had money to spunk on private healthcare, a bigger house in a nicer area, etc. Those that think money doesn’t solve problems are always loaded with zero concept of being a Pov.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Agree - my health, and that of my Autistic child would be 100% better if I had money to spunk on private healthcare, a bigger house in a nicer area, etc. Those that think money doesn’t solve problems are always loaded with zero concept of being a Pov.
🔺🔺 I'm currently reading Micheal Marmots book on health inequalities and that's essentially the crux of it - both absolute poverty and relative poverty play a vital part in your health for all sorts of reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jesus christ. Has she ever met a properly poor person? I've never been affluent, grew up scraping by. And not once did my mum ever ask for bleeping pringle lids or go off on one (or twelve) about the rich. She didn't cost down bleeping meals, merely adding up shopping as she went (as I do too, but instead of a pen and paper I have my phone.)

Urgh

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Bridge in Italian is ponte not per you bleeping thick, grifting twit. Spend a bit more time on Duolingo or even - heaven forbid - reading instead of spending 20 hours per day begging on the internet and you might learn something.

Seriously, how do her mum and dad feel about watching their child demean herself and them by pretending she’s on the breadline in a £100 hat to half a million people? They should be ashamed. Bring on the taxman, I hope she loses everything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Imagine being the landlady of that spoilt bell end. She’s clearly raging because Louisa just bought a house if I remember correctly.

She would have had a great life with Louisa and I suspect she knows it and that’s fuelling her rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Bridge in Italian is ponte not per you bleeping thick, grifting twit. Spend a bit more time on Duolingo or even - heaven forbid - reading instead of spending 20 hours per day begging on the internet and you might learn something.

Seriously, how do her mum and dad feel about watching their child demean herself and them by pretending she’s on the breadline in a £100 hat to half a million people? They should be ashamed. Bring on the taxman, I hope she loses everything.
Books that aren't about Jack do not get opened. She is, after all, the only main character.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
🔺🔺 I'm currently reading Micheal Marmots book on health inequalities and that's essentially the crux of it - both absolute poverty and relative poverty play a vital part in your health for all sorts of reasons
A few years back I moved from my home town to the nearest city (20 miles) to my degree (single, 3 kids) and the difference in PCTs is staggering. I was referred to a Psychiatrist immediately (and have been under them for 4 years) when the Uni GP saw my history; my middle child is, finally, on the 3 year wait list for ADHD/ASD assessment (it’s been a two year battle because the system is deeply misogynistic and is based on how boys present) however - I’d spent 10 years asking for myself and told no, and 5 years asking for my child.

I can scarcely imagine how fast me and my kid would have seen someone if I had a cheque book or credit card that I could have just whipped out a decade ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
apparently, we're a wretched hive of scum and villainy! like, how can you actually read here and think that!

20220504_203247.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Oh do bugger off. You've just come back from Italy, sunning yourself and now you're claiming to not be able to put your heating on for your "arthritic bones" due to the cost. You ought to try living on benefits currently love through this cost of living crisis, you'd have a right bloody shock. Stop cos playing poverty and grow the heck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Famously ridiculously good with money. Bestselling author. Can’t turn on the heating. Yeah, makes sense.
“Hey we should hire her for a campaign about saving money/financial planning!” - dumbass social media managers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it a Full moon??
“When the moon hits your eye like a big Monroe lie… that’s the chaos “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.