Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts like he has a butler at his beck and call and in reality it is probably a few office staff who will be working worrying that a madman could come in following on from what happened to Jo Cox and David Amiss. They will be out working on local issues, dealing with various complaints and disputes, replying to his emails/letters, doing research and all sorts.
I do think there probably needs to be reform of what is being claimed but she is full of tit for the most part.

the thing is, many people are in politics who could make far more money in the private sector and although it is a high paid job an MP makes far less than private CEO etc

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Did anyone else read Martin Lewis's status on Facebook? Read like he was offered LBC too? Did he turn it down? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s a tool who thinks all MPs are rich. Do I think MPs are overpaid. Absolutely. But they aren’t all millionaires. Some of the SNP MPs came from very ordinary backgrounds as do some of the Labour MPs.

The thing I don’t support is the subsidised food and drink and yes some MPs rip the backside out of expenses but not all

Corbyn is a very low expense claimant and always has been. She’s just talking shite as usual. It’s green cheese. She’s jealous as hell.

Green cheese is a Scottish saying for jealousy incase you wonder what I’m banging on about 🤣🤣🤣

in fact it may not be exclusively Scottish but we do say it here

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can't believe she still ain't shut the duck up yet.

Go round your mothers, Jack. Show her your holiday snaps. Shut up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe start paying taxes, or not spoiling your ballot, if you want to complain about how taxpayers' money gets spent, or who gets elected? Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Someone has really pissed on her sandwich today!
I still don’t get how one minute she can be wanking about Pringle kids then ranting the next and then it will be back to coops soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Looks like Scotland is safe for a little bit longer....

View attachment 1242976

View attachment 1242978
*Black and white footage of Jack cooking up slop in a dirty kitchen*.
Joanna Lumley voiceover: This is Jack. Jack can’t afford a forever home. Every week, Jack is forced to walk miles to Asda just to buy tinned fish.
But you can help. Just £1 a week can help a Twitter gobshite like Jack buy a forever home.
*Colourful footage of Jack twirling around in an orangery*.
Thanks to your donations, grown women like Jack aren’t forced into degrading acts like getting a full time job. Jack now faces a brighter future and can spend 20 hours a day insulting people on Twitter.
Please call today and help Jack before it’s too late. Without your donations, she might unleash another cookery book on the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Who ever said she was one of the elite? Not me! You’re just a sponging freeloading twit. Toot toot!!!

I have a garden the size of a postage stamp and a council flat a third of the size of your house Jack. But I don’t count my happiness on whether I have a mortgage and I don’t ask my twitter followers to pay my bills

And when I go to festivals I pay my own way.

Ye raging? 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She acts like he has a butler at his beck and call and in reality it is probably a few office staff who will be working worrying that a madman could come in following on from what happened to Jo Cox and David Amiss. They will be out working on local issues, dealing with various complaints and disputes, replying to his emails/letters, doing research and all sorts.
I do think there probably needs to be reform of what is being claimed but she is full of tit for the most part.

the thing is, many people are in politics who could make far more money in the private sector and although it is a high paid job an MP makes far less than private CEO etc
All of them working far harder than “100 hours a week Monroe”

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.