Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Jack is strutting about like a puffed up pigeon SHOWING OFF about being poor on the telly after a break in Venice.
But please do feel free to direct more people to Tattle Jack, the more who come for a peeky mink the more eyes are opened to who you actually are, ya prune.
(Jack's parents should have said more often to people "just ignore her, she's showing off", rather than indulging her vastly over inflated opinion of herself, imo, as she would eat herself if she was made out of chocolate)

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I hate waste, I’m very pro recycling and I try to buy as many things as I can second hand rather than new, but for the love of god hoarding old food bags and jars and whatever is not a good idea, neither is it a cute quirk. I’ve had to deal with the aftermath of decades of this kind of hoarding, old bread bags and used wrapping paper and jam jars with rusted on lids and decades worth of other assorted crap all stuffed in drawers and cupboards and under furniture. By all means keep a few things because occasionally an empty jar or whatever is useful, but when all your stuff that might be useful storage one day is taking up all your storage space you need to get rid of it or eventually your children or grandchildren will have to.

Here endith my rant for the day.
Her kitchen agrees
Blank 4.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
OH has joined the ranks of Jack's Poverty friends in terms of inappropriate gifts. Amazing how so many people in Jack's life see her suffering, forced to trudge hours to the supermarket and survive on Smart Price starvation rations, unable to turn on the heating...and say, "Hey, fancy a guitar/piano/massive fridge/pair of Tiffany earrings/trip to Italy?"
‘Bag of unusual pasta shapes cos you do so
much. It was VERY exciting to buy.’

She’s disgusting today.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The next trip away I’m going to is Newcastle. I’m going on the mega bus by the looks of it as I can’t get a cheap train ticket and my room is less than 70 quid for two nights. It’s kind of a hostel but it does single rooms too.

my point? If you need or want a break you don’t need to feck off and spend lots of cash

One place I really want to go back to is Skye. Scotland is beautiful and I haven’t seen enough of it even though I’m Scottish

I love Newcastle. I lived there when I was very young (too young to remember).
There is a fantastic little coffee shop near Wagamama. It looks over a small park but is very near Waitrose and JL for easy access in case you feel the need for an impulse purchase.

They do their coffees in really cute green and white cups.

Very niche. Not many people know about it 😘😎.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The next trip away I’m going to is Newcastle. I’m going on the mega bus by the looks of it as I can’t get a cheap train ticket and my room is less than 70 quid for two nights. It’s kind of a hostel but it does single rooms too.

my point? If you need or want a break you don’t need to feck off and spend lots of cash

One place I really want to go back to is Skye. Scotland is beautiful and I haven’t seen enough of it even though I’m Scottish

Welcome from a Geordie Frau. I hope you have a great time.

P.S. I'm not there anymore, you can't triangulate me, Jack!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but this is just such terrible, rabble-rousing bullshit. She's no better than a hysterical Express headline. Of course MPs should have offices. Of course they should have staff. I appreciate this is somewhat of an unpopular opinion but I actually think the vast majority of MPs mean well and work very long and unstable hours and are earn less than what some of them could get in the private sector. No matter whether I personally agree with their politics or not, I think that most MPs do what they do because they want to make a positive difference.

The much more serious point relates to the horrors of Jo Cox and David Amess. The reason why there's been such a huge rise in MPs getting death threats, or indeed actual death, is because some people think it's OK to dehumanise MPs and pretend they're all crooks and evil people. Jack, whether deliberately or not, has now put herself in the forefront of that discourse. And it's dangerous. Really dangerous. David Amess was her MP FGS. Does she never....THINK?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Why has this thread moved so fast?? I've had to skip loads. 😮 I read up to 'Per Rialto' in the last thread, and know about the Billy Bragg collaboration (lmao). Have there been other chaoses?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she know normal jobs have expenses too? I’m about to get a fancy monitor arm 💅🏻

Outside of unusual jobs (eg you’re a PA to a HNWI or touring artist or whatever) your job is to be part of a team who have a set output. I’ve never picked up my boss’ laundry? These people are professionals who will be doing his comms and calendar planning etc? To refer to them as nothing more than his personal skivvies is demeaning. And hilarious coming from someone who called her x hour a week cleaner “the staff” 😅
I got a free cupcake at work yesterday. That was a well needed perk for me. I'd only walked in the front door.

Also if someone begged me for a Pringle lid on the plane, I'd be asking security to have a word with the weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There is a fantastic little coffee shop near Wagamama. It looks over a small park but is very near Waitrose and JL for easy access in case you feel the need for an impulse purchase.

They do their coffees in really cute green and white cups.

Very niche. Not many people know about it 😘😎.
Im going to see Kevin Bridges because the queues for the Glasgow tickets were so awful. Like not his fault but he’s so popular I gave up waiting in a queue after 5 hours whereas I bought the Newcastle ones in 5 minutes

Then he released more Glasgow dates and I got tickets for them. Am taking my mum to Glasgow but we couldn’t get seats together, he’s that popular. No biggie though.

I do really like Newcastle so it’s an excuse for a couple of days away.

Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m living on the edge here along with space squig wondering if she’s had her present from them to open.

*Awaits Jack’s grunk and subsequent tweet about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why has this thread moved so fast?? I've had to skip loads. 😮 I read up to 'Per Rialto' in the last thread, and know about the Billy Bragg collaboration (lmao). Have there been other chaoses?
Nah she’s just being especially cunty tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I wouldn’t say no to a wealthy girlfriend taking me on some holidays. But my next trip will probably be borrowing my sister‘s tent and camping in Scotland. I just hope it’s not going to be too cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love when people arrive into an unexpected chaos after a quiet spell!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mate, you need to use your daily Pythagoras to calculate. Multiple pages x Jack = Twitter chaos

Jack is apparently just like poor Elsie on the bus 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.