Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m caught up.

One of my cousins chats absolute bollocks 90% of the time, and my Gran will say “That’s a nice story, dear” whilst not even listening because she knows it’s shite.

And that’s what I hear whenever I see JMs tweets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Nice to see she’s back home and busy working her 100 hour weeks….talking tit on Twitter.

Maybe get an actual PAYE job and you’d be closer to getting the house you want….

Reactions: 27
My sideboard is from IKEA Jack if you're interested babes. Where's yours from?

Bet it's cheap because you famously do all your work for free/never have any cash/are great with money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
For fucks sake!! Could she be any more vile?? I hate KH as much as the next person, but does Jack really not realise how crass this all sounds?

As someone who frequently spouts absolute bullshit about her fellow slebs, and often Tweets whole threads of triggering tit in an alleged “fugue state”, you think she’d even have a bit of understanding for KH. Hopkins merely said something incorrect and cunty. Doesn’t really warrant losing everything and then being kicked while down, or does it? Cos Jack, you say hella lotta incorrect and cunty things. Should you also be kicked while you’re down? Oh no, anyone says anything to you and you whip out your triggery bingo cards.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
She’s reeling off her list of ailments again. She has one massive victim complex. I’m actually embarrassed for her yet again

How long has she had OCD?

Reactions: 28
aw, she can only afford the per rialto and not the

20220504_201320.jpg

she thinks "per" means bridge, doesn't she?

and she's supposed to be a bridge expert 😒

also, I've rediscovered this pic of a pic i took of That Man in a venetian restaurant

Screenshot_20220504-201551_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
But you literally can buy your way out of a lot of problems when you’re comfortable? Access to therapy “3 therapists on speed dial”, the postcode lottery of NHS provision esp for mental health, living in an affluent area with lots of natural green space, living in an area with low crime rates and good schools, like preaching to the choir here but money makes the world of difference and our issue is always with Jack presenting herself NOW as one of the poorest in the country, because she’s not. We can pause on the dubious origins story cos she undid it in her own bleeping book (Omega Seamaster).

I’m also amazed she chooses not to go after some of her dissenters who are in the media and clearly financially comfortable? If it’s that easy then do it. Don’t even think ur NWNF boo Mark Lewis is available these days is he? Not since the Twitter madness 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.