Jack Monroe #297 I'm not a natural tax payer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you didn't take him, and you never will! We camped across the lagoon and got the water taxi to Venice when we took our kids. I could never go away without them when they were small, plus they wouldn't let us, they would have complained bitterly and we liked their company

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
But you didn't take him, and you never will! We camped across the lagoon and got the water taxi to Venice when we took our kids. I could never go away without them when they were small, plus they wouldn't let us, they would have complained bitterly and we liked their company
Do we think she's just learned what gelato is? She has mentioned it in basically every tweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
If you zoom in enough on Jack’s sunglasses from the Venice pic, I think you can actually see a reflection of her mythical OH…

View attachment 1241076

Seriously though, I don’t know if it’s the angle or not, but there’s no other person reflected. There is something that looks like a possible remote in her hand though but I could be in conspiracy theory territory there.
View attachment 1241084
Has she had her lips done again? Oh no, silly me, if there's only £34 in the bank and working 100+ hr weeks would make that impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She's noticed a lot of well-regarded people on social media have recently been to Venice and she's bandwaggoning. Trouble is, her eyes are resolutely closed to the beauty and culture of Venice. And its not one island.
I don't understand how you can have been in Venice and think it's one island. Are we sure she hasn't photoshopoed Venice beneath her Mediterranean arse? #Venicetruther

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Yel

Just how much is gelato in Venice?

Seeing as by her yardstick it's cheap and Jack bemoans the rich people that buy a "fancy" m&s meal deal (which hasn't gone up in price or changed in 10 years, apart from it now excludes the most expensive item 🤦‍♀️ ).

I wonder if Jack was talking about canals and it prompted this trip :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It makes me worry a little bit... generosity like this could be love bombing, we know Jack is quite vulnerable/easily led and something about such generous gifts so soon make me feel a little... uncomfortable
Don’t worry, she’s doing the lovebombing.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Betting on this for the next JM lukewarm hot take
View attachment 1241404
He’s read the tweets & seen the meal plan. Exactly why that performative nonsense around the £20 shop is so dangerously inept. It gives people like Eustice the idea that it’s failure to budget that causes poverty & malnutrition, not failure of income. Seething.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I woke up and did an early hours grunk then drifted back off and dreamt I had a date with Stringer Bell off the Wire and I absolutely know it was because I read ‘they are good peoples’ just before I went to sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just how much is gelato in Venice?

Seeing as by her yardstick it's cheap and Jack bemoans the rich people that buy a "fancy" m&s meal deal (which hasn't gone up in price or changed in 10 years, apart from it now excludes the most expensive item 🤦‍♀️ ).

I wonder if Jack was talking about canals and it prompted this trip :LOL:
Around €1.50 to €2 off the main drag.

Reactions: 21
This is the kind of tourist behaviour that Venetians detest. They don't want you lounging all over their infrastructure, eating on steps, or laying about sunbathing. She's such a colonial oik. If you do your research, you'll find excellent advice about how to behave in Italian tourist destinations that aren't designed for tourists.

Screenshot_20220504-080429.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Has boobs big enough to be noticed on a Twitter avatar yet wears 11 year old boys jumpers.

Is 5 foot 2 yet wears cheap men’s jeans that are so perfect she buys 2 pairs.

No, no idea

Reactions: 38
Venice looks tit. Gelato sounds wanky. Standard Jack as per. Harp on about how she deserves this break that someone else paid for. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has boobs big enough to be noticed on a Twitter avatar yet wears 11 year old boys jumpers.

Is 5 foot 2 yet wears cheap men’s jeans that are so perfect she buys 2 pairs.

No, no idea
The fit of them doesn't look like men's jeans (although I'm totally prepared to be wrong!) Men's jeans aren't typically designed with 🍑 in mind, and they look like they fit her arse and waist fairly well.

Reactions: 23
Got a bit overexcited thinking OH could be Billy Bragg. Google says not 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.