Jack Monroe #297 I'm not a natural tax payer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's repulsive. All these smug middle class fucks in a tent patting each other on the back about how radical they are at a £280 a ticket festival. It's about as subversive as a corporate speed networking event.
Each year I celebrate Glasto, as I understand it is known as, by not spending several hours on line to hand over my credit card details so I can stand in a field droning on about how special and magical it is.

Billie Elish', Paul McCartney. Really bleeping rad.

Am tempted by Bloodstock though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
TT has to be some play on canal right? She wanted to join the canal so much she went to Venice or something

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Yel

Really bleeping rad.
Is Jack not doing Bestival? They came back from bankruptcy and went all parenting influencer crazy. That whole thing sounds like satire:

Among other names on the bill this year are Thanet couple Simon and Clemmie Hooper - known on Instagram as Mother of Daughters and Father of Daughters where they have more than 1.5 million followers combined.

The parents to daughters - Anya, Marnie and three-year-old identical twins Ottilie and Delilah - will be hosting a DJ set in the famous Bollywood Tent, playing their favourite tracks and challenging each other as families dance the afternoon away.

"From Mother of Daughters vs. Father of Daughters DJ Set, to Clemmie Telford’s Lists Live and the amazing Pizzup we wanted to recruit the finest from the Instagram parenting community to help bring their stories and experiences to the festival."

Simon and Clemmie Hooper find their names alongside top headline acts like Jess Glynne

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Yel

TT has to be some play on canal right? She wanted to join the canal so much she went to Venice or something
I can't think of an actual thread title, but something including Per Rialto and canal set to the theme song of the poddington peas seems like it would be a banger :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Agreed.

Also, he is probably her dad's mate, just to get the pearl clutchers going. (Speculation m'lud)
Wasn't there a reflection in a window of the crappy bungalow a few months ago and there was a bald middle aged man sitting there?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love facts and try to avoid too much speculation, but I would bet money on OH being a fairly dull bald/balding man.

My evidence for this is that Jack tends to adopt her partners' personalities as her own (Foodie Jack in the Allegra period, Veggie Jack during LJC's time), and the only thing that has really changed about her recently is a love of hats. Past a certain age, men with a full head of hair tend to go hatless. Therefore, the Onion Police should be looking for a meat-eating bald man with no obvious personality traits...

ETA: to add, on a detective note, Jack put a poll on Twitter about what to cook for a special sexy meal on 8th Jan. This could have been the start of it all...
She had a friend round for dinner on 23rd December last year and she accidently on purpose managed to catch him in the reflection of the window when photographing the cats. He was bald.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She's noticed a lot of well-regarded people on social media have recently been to Venice and she's bandwaggoning. Trouble is, her eyes are resolutely closed to the beauty and culture of Venice. And its not one island.
This was my thought exactly. TD posts for a start.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.