Jack Monroe #296 Over cooked, under cooked, pumbling free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say she threw her router in the bin, companies usually send a paid envelope/bag type thing for it to be returned. Or you can arrange courier collection.
Yes that's right, routers can be recycled so she should absolutely have returned it but Jack doesn't give a bagged up tit about the environment.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
He says he works to do with space and he has a space rocket 🚀 by his name
Sadly, like Lestat squig, I think he’s a harmless, enthusiastic fellow who doesn’t communicate very well. I mean, he did say “it’s not an IED” which is pretty stupid but also probably true. I think he’s a bit of a blert. I think he’s given her something really good and he wants the unboxing film to share/show off, if it’s a signed Ian Rush shirt I’ll go mad and I’m not even a red.
On the other hand, if she ever fecking gets it, and it’s a giant red boxing glove on a spring that pops out and plants one on her boat race, I will personally marry the spaceman.
Yes I imagine it is a thoughtful gift he is excited for her to see. He sounds just a bit gauche darling. I'm in two minds over this one. His insistence she videos herself unboxing it is a bit 😬. But harmless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm so invested in this mystery package subplot. I keep forgetting about it and then all of a sudden space squig pops up out of nowhere - why is he called that, by the way? - and brings it up again. I'm absolutely dying to know what it is but I'm afraid we'll never find out, as by this point I expect she's (quite sensibly) decided it's probably an IED and thrown it down a mineshaft on one of her days of gruelling physical labour.
Space squig is the new fish squig from days of yore.
Prior to that it was trolley squig

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Yes I imagine it is a thoughtful gift he is excited for her to see. He sounds just a bit gauche darling. I'm in two minds over this one. His insistence she videos herself unboxing it is a bit 😬. But harmless.
Iqbal's revenge?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Didn’t she say she threw her router in the bin, companies usually send a paid envelope/bag type thing for it to be returned. Or you can arrange courier collection.
She did.
Screenshot_20220427-233740_Twitter.jpg

The same day she told everyone she turns everything off at 10 pm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
He says he works to do with space and he has a space rocket 🚀 by his name
Sadly, like Lestat squig, I think he’s a harmless, enthusiastic fellow who doesn’t communicate very well. I mean, he did say “it’s not an IED” which is pretty stupid but also probably true. I think he’s a bit of a blert. I think he’s given her something really good and he wants the unboxing film to share/show off, if it’s a signed Ian Rush shirt I’ll go mad and I’m not even a red.
On the other hand, if she ever fecking gets it, and it’s a giant red boxing glove on a spring that pops out and plants one on her boat race, I will personally marry the spaceman.
I'm imagining it'll be a painting of Jack and spaceman, similar to father stone's masterpiece
1651099042261.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh no, someone on the celeb gossip thread already besmirched the name of my womble friends by bringing them into a discussion about Miriam Margolyes's antics. Now they've had their theme song snatched by the pumble. Run wombles, take cover before Harold drives across the common in his famous Big Car!

I jest, of course. Loving the thread title. The pumble puns have had me laughing all day. I would contribute a few of my own but I'm TIRED from my 100 hours of work tit at puns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Another throwback for middle-aged Fraus, and Gods knows why I have this stuck in my head, but

Way down deep in the middle of the bungalow,
Our Jackie took some pastry and some meat and some crumble,
She stuck it with the others and she danced a ballet tango,
And Cooper said, 'I know...we'll call it Um Pumble.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I know we’re all having disgusting fun with the Pumble at the moment, but earlier this evening I remembered the time Jack got in a strop with us for calling Cooper overweight and it made me 🦉 🍾 .

The end of Pumble is going to be when Coops eats it, the fat bastard.

Disclaimer; I am a vegan and love all animals, even chubby malevolent ones.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Scenes upstairs at the crappy bungalow, when Everyone’s a Tattler Conspiracy Jack comes out to play:

Harold: come to bed, Jack darling, let’s have a fumble (🤢)
Jack: The duck did you just say to me?? Did you say Pumble?? You’re one of them aren’t you? Haunting me with their Pumble songs and Pumble puns, you’re part of it, I know you are!! I’m deliriously happy, toot toot!
Harold: Jackie, love, are you malfunctioning?
Jack: No babes, but there’s something you should know. There’s a nefarious cable of mithering ninnies who won’t be happy until I’m DEAD! They take screenshots of my fiercely private Tweets and everything 😭
Harold: screenshots, you say?
jackie:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I've just realised, I made that chocolate cake meatloaf looking thing she did on Lorraine. It wasn't good.
IMG20220428090220.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I’ve learned a lot on these many, MANY JM threads. One thing I’ve learned tonight is that the song lyrics to La Bamba aren’t: ‘A la la la la la bamba, a la la la la la bamba (insert Spanish here)’. I’m shocked. Honestly. My only Pumble take is that other Spanish song, ‘Pumblelayahhhh, pumblelayaaaaah… *taps the sign again for ‘Spanish lyrics’*

I read the ingredients for that ‘meal’ (reminds me of the scrapings of a secondary school toilet ceiling, IYKYK), but it wasn’t until you all wrote ‘risotto’ that I even guessed that was what it was meant to be. I had bread slices, butter, egg, mayonnaise and pepper earlier, aka an egg sandwich. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Is it wrong that my lust love for Sir Matt still burns strong even when he has a Pumble head ? I mean, he may part evil pudding, but he’s still got those forearms and cheeky smile
Well...I am a bit worried for you, but each to their own. :p

Also, was going to say that Harold got eaten by the Pumble between Georgia and Georgia, but another frau got there first.

Questions of the thread:
Will Space Squig's Not-IED reach its destination?
Will Jack's deliriously infected lymph glands prompt her to see a doctor? Or will the infection spread, like an unruly labia, until she is as green and gloopy as her meals?
Will the Broadband bills get paid?
Will the angry Patreon people lead the Squigs' rebellion?
Will we be forced to call Ghost Pumblebusters?
Will OH's identity finally be revealed?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it wrong that my lust love for Sir Matt still burns strong even when he has a Pumble head ? I mean, he may part evil pudding, but he’s still got those forearms and cheeky smile
You have been well and truly pumbled. I pity you. Its like Invasion of the bodysnatchers, only with pumbles.
This thread is fast becoming Jack Monroe: The illustrated edition.
Cupace20220428004851.png

Cupace20220428004611.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.