Jack Monroe #296 Over cooked, under cooked, pumbling free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dropping this here - it is not the easiest read but a very thorough take on a number of Jack's incompetent hot takes, and fellow canal dwellers, the last paragraph made me gasp out loud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Jack we've seen your various FANCY nutribullets, there's simply no need to pretend you have a cheap blender.

Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 07.51.43.png

"Unashamed juicy faves"

Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 07.53.01.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
But she said they didnā€™t eat those sausages very often to the nutritional squig

Read an interesting thread on Twitter from disabled people saying how they are made to feel bad for wasting food and using prepared/processed food when itā€™s actually a choice between that or not eating at all. Just seems very different to how Jack who has more ailments than most eats. Just an observationā€¦

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why does she pulverise and blend everything? Is it because of dental issues? Haroldā€™s dentures?

Canā€™t she ever chop or slice anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let me guess, every podcast recommendation is met with ā€œyeah completed it mate. Listened to all 1,000 episodes the other week.ā€
Sheā€™s going to go all ā€œserialā€ on us isnā€™t she? Thinking that Adnan might not get found guilty.

Itā€™s still going on hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just dropping this here - it is not the easiest read but a very thorough take on a number of Jack's incompetent hot takes, and fellow canal dwellers, the last paragraph made me gasp out loud.
That last paragraph is a bit grim. I thought there were reporting guidelines about this sort of thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Hmmm, threw the router in the bin, or was it a case of the contract LEFT with chief bill-payer LJC?
Hate to quote myself but I was šŸ¦‰šŸ¾ on the school run when Lord Jesus Credit-check popped into my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That was really interesting, and helpful for me personally as I've been struggling recently with having moved away. It just confirms that we couldn't have stayed, no matter how much I love the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.