Jack Monroe #296 Over cooked, under cooked, pumbling free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well...I am a bit worried for you, but each to their own. :p

Also, was going to say that Harold got eaten by the Pumble between Georgia and Georgia, but another frau got there first.

Questions of the thread:
Will Space Squig's Not-IED reach its destination?
Will Jack's deliriously infected lymph glands prompt her to see a doctor? Or will the infection spread, like an unruly labia, until she is as green and gloopy as her meals?
Will the Broadband bills get paid?
Will the angry Patreon people lead the Squigs' rebellion?
Will we be forced to call Ghost Pumblebusters?
Will OH's identity finally be revealed?
Cupace20220428010429.png

Canal inspo is strong tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You have been well and truly pumbled. I pity you. Its like Invasion of the bodysnatchers, only with pumbles.
This thread is fast becoming Jack Monroe: The illustrated edition.
View attachment 1227198
View attachment 1227200
The head emerging from the pumble!
🦉🍾

Is there any rule against posting stuff from another thread? I'll put it in a spoiler just in case, but it is somewhat relevant to Jack Monroe.

On the Ruby Granger thread, Tattlers were horrified to see that she put frozen peas into her porridge (again). It reminded me of a Monroe 'recipe'.

1651104661540.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
There’s an inexplicable head in that! I’m calling the Onion police.
Cupace20220428011315.png

🦉🍾

Is there any rule against posting stuff from another thread? I'll put it in a spoiler just in case, but it is somewhat relevant to Jack Monroe.

On the Ruby Granger thread, Tattlers were horrified to see that she put frozen peas into her porridge (again). It reminded me of a Monroe 'recipe'.

View attachment 1227229
Omg even the bowl is on point 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
You have been well and truly pumbled. I pity you. Its like Invasion of the bodysnatchers, only with pumbles.
This thread is fast becoming Jack Monroe: The illustrated edition.
View attachment 1227198
View attachment 1227200
This is truly, truly a work of art. I mean, I didn’t think you could surpass Pumble DKL, but this….

152303FC-7335-4FB7-B6A4-5E3B791E60BC.gif

MWAAAAAH, fabulous dahling

I’d rather be the Pumble than her gruel
Yes, I would
If I could
I surely would

I’d much be THAT MAN than that fule
Yes, I would
If I could
I surely would

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
See, I thought this meant, "ah, by the, I've finished a podcast..." and that's the story of why no one ever asks Jack
Screenshot_20220428-143306_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
🦉🍾

View attachment 1227229
Where’s the porridge? And how has she managed to steal mackies bowl? Also her ingredients are identifiable =not jack

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmmm, threw the router in the bin, or was it a case of the contract LEFT with chief bill-payer LJC?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lads! I’ve found the first Pumble. It was a prehistoric banger known as a Pumblecephalosaurus. Isn’t he magnificent.

9740382C-0604-4139-91BE-E89C0DB04C20.jpeg

Now this is just an artist’s impression obviously. A fossil hunter found the first remains in the vicinity of the head of the Missouri River in the 1800s and, as you can see below, only the Pumble has survived intact. 🫢

D9EA546B-A0AE-44DD-8890-DCF1015E63BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I wondered if the person who keeps asking if she got her package has sent her something he sells, and this is the reason he is so keen for her to video herself opening it and has suggested she share that on social media. I find it really odd he has done that once never mind more than once.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wondered if the person who keeps asking if she got her package has sent her something he sells, and this is the reason he is so keen for her to video herself opening it and has suggested she share that on social media. I find it really odd he has done that once never mind more than once.
I’m imagining some kind of absolutely hideous hand painted wine glass including wonky LFC insignia, that as a parent you’d have to display proudly if your child did it at an arts and crafts event 🤣
ETA: agree the persistence of the squig is weird but I think it just shows how Twitter is a different world, where ‘civilians’ can converse with their ahem ‘celebrity heroes’. This one obviously believes they’re friends of some kind…..

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He needs to let it go, there’s no way she’s going to film herself, her public demand filters

• Haha
Reactions: 37
One of my great amusements of social media in general is the way stupid people talk to famous people like you would a mate on the street. Jack is in the minority in that she cultivates and replies to it, for her special form of grift but you can see it on any public figures “replies” across all platforms. Many really believe their hero’s are browsing the comments and nodding sagely to Janice and her proclamation of support… or in agreement that yes, the weather is bad, or that they are pleased you have just sat down with a cuppa and put the news on or some other inane shite.

With half a million followers, and the way Jack both latches on to trending subjects, as well as liking and replying to squigs, I am astonished the number of Vampire squigs/Space squigs etc is as low as it is. She is quite lucky in that regard. It could be a lot worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.