Jack Monroe #295 Yeah I already read that. Didn't inspire much hope in me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had a sheltered life if she thinks eating a cheese singlet straight from the fridge is sordid.

Also, love how out of touch that squig is asking if they still sell processed cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She's had a sheltered life if she thinks eating a cheese singlet straight from the fridge is sordid.
It's an absolutely awful way to look at food, tbh - that some is 'sordid' and 'slovenly'. I expect we'll see multiple classisms tonight. She's always unwittingly unmasking herself as a horrible snob.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
It's hilarious how she gets literally hundreds of tweets telling her how wonderful she is from her cultish followers every single day, but the slightest criticism or disagreement results in a wailing, foot-stamping tantrum that lasts for hours. She simply cannot handle one solitary person failing to blow smoke up her arse.

Imagine being the poor line manager who had the task of handling her performance reviews in the fire service? They're probably still in therapy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She keeps saying delicious like she’s trying to convince herself that smart price sausages are delicious. No disrespect to people who eat them because they are broke but she’s not broke.

This is a chaos of epic proportions isn’t it?

She’s also said delicious and varied. That’s not true either. Last week they had sausage pie followed by sausage casseroles two days in a row. Thats not varied
They're not delicious, we ate them when we were hard up and as soon as I could afford better we stopped eating them and moved onto nicer ones. I've never eaten them since thank God

Reactions: 35
It's an absolutely awful way to look at food, tbh - that some is 'sordid' and 'slovenly'. I expect we'll see multiple classisms tonight. She's always unwittingly unmasking herself as a horrible snob.
It's a minefield of potential offence caused on social, economic and cultural grounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s also said delicious and varied. That’s not true either. Last week they had sausage pie followed by sausage casseroles two days in a row. Thats not varied
This reminds me of a GP surgery fly-on-the-wall TV episode I saw a while ago. The doctor was trying to explain to a patient the benefits of a varied diet. Patient said he understood and that when he went to the chippy for his evening meal, he didn't always order chicken and chips. Sometimes he had sausage and chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Jack could have said all along "I was skint once, and now that I'm not I want to try and help people to live well-ish on a budget." She didn't even have to focus on cooking - it's painfully obvious that it's not her forté. Or she could collate and trial recipes from other cooks, compare supermarket deals, share info about schemes and organisations.....all things I've seen wise Frauen suggest.

But no. She had to be Billy Big Bollocks and a literal expert on everything. She's cultivated this righteous character while upholding the preposterous lie that she feeds her self, her son and some OH on £20 a week. She's an absolute dick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Selfish too. Those cheese slices might have been her sibling's lunch in a sandwich the next day, though she's consistant on the midnight munch lunch stealing front.

She's claimed so many times that she's an AN sufferer, but, sorry to sound a bastard, she binge eats a lot. She should have picked Bulimia to self diagnose herself with, might have been more believable. Again, sorry to be the bastard, I do not believe her on ever having an ED. Nope, not buying it. (Sorry if I've upset any Fraus saying this xxx)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Praying one of the squigs says something deliberately ridiculous just so she looks a tit when she tries to elevenrife it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.