Jack Monroe #295 Yeah I already read that. Didn't inspire much hope in me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, new to this thread not new to tattle. I would just like to thank you for the wiki, I’ve seen Jack on a couple of tv programs lately and thought what an interesting down to earth character and started following her on Instagram, then I checked the tattle wiki, oh my goodness is anyone actually genuine these days, what is wrong with these people, there is just so much duplicity and begging everywhere, anyway thank you for all your investigations, love to you all 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 119
WHERE'S THE TEN YEARS OF RECEIPTS, JACK?

(Oh don't you bloody mention receipt keeping you lying toad!)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hi, new to this thread not new to tattle. I would just like to thank you for the wiki, I’ve seen Jack on a couple of tv programs lately and thought what an interesting down to earth character and started following her on Instagram, then I checked the tattle wiki, oh my goodness is anyone actually genuine these days, what is wrong with these people, there is just so much duplicity and begging everywhere, anyway thank you for all your investigations, love to you all 😘
Remember the number one rule of the cable, no eating or drinking while reading threads. I almost sent a stream of tea all over my entire workspace earlier. Welcome! X

Didn’t she literally get told off in court because she actually deletes all these mythical receipts?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I missed the DKL episodes when they first aired and the Tattle watch along, but did get around to seeing the first ep last night. As well as the immense awkwardness, Jack has such a toxic energy...she's like the definition of negative energy. I sighed in relief when Nadiya came onscreen because it was such a contrast.

I just can't deal with her 'I'VE WORKED SO HARD I'M EXHAUSTED' spiel. If it's exhausting, stop. No one will miss your 'work' because right now it's 99% arguing losing arguments on Twitter.
FTFY 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I missed the DKL episodes when they first aired and the Tattle watch along, but did get around to seeing the first ep last night. As well as the immense awkwardness, Jack has such a toxic energy...she's like the definition of negative energy. I sighed in relief when Nadiya came onscreen because it was such a contrast.

I just can't deal with her 'I'VE WORKED SO HARD I'M EXHAUSTED' spiel. If it's exhausting, stop. No one will miss your 'work' because right now it's 99% arguing on Twitter.
This is the worst for me. I've worked between 40 to 60hrs a week across seven days since the pandemic properly kicked in and I count myself lucky that my job doesn't ask much of me unless something goes REALLY wrong. My wife is working full time at a job that requires her to actually have multiple degrees and be mentally present and she's recently taken on 30hrs a week at our local on top of that. Jack wouldn't last five seconds in either of our positions, though I will concede that she would only duck up my job because it requires you to keep your cool, be diplomatic, and not one-up people who are more mentally or physically ill.

I'd love her to meet the A&E and ICU nurses I worked alongside during the first few months, one of them ended up transferring to a cancer ward because she was so stressed, but here's Jack getting worn out after being a bleep on Twitter and writing some tit, nutritionally-deficient recipes.

Such a hard life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
And on and on she goes! There's no need to keep repeating yourself. I think most people ignored you the first time.
Please remove the battery - you'll need it for the 20,000 steps you haven't done yet. (My, that spiral staircase is a banger!)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think there is a comment that she tries to justify the meal planner as it’s only short term (maybe it was a squig). I would think if anything was in the short term, calories and easier cooking would be the best choice.

Someone shared a tweet where she was reminiscing about all the foods from her childhood, none of which ever appear on her lists. Why isn’t she feeding her son crispy pancakes if they were so amazing etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So now her cheap meal plans are nutritionally sound…. I can’t keep up today
Great, so you actually can eat well on £20 per week, unless a Tory says it or if it suits Jack to imply otherwise at that specific moment.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I think there is a comment that she tries to justify the meal planner as it’s only short term (maybe it was a squig). I would think if anything was in the short term, calories and easier cooking would be the best choice.

Someone shared a tweet where she was reminiscing about all the foods from her childhood, none of which ever appear on her lists. Why isn’t she feeding her son crispy pancakes if they were so amazing etc?
Some bastard has gentrified crispy pancakes, they’re tomato and mozzarella these days

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

This. I loved crispy pancakes and french bread pizza. That’s what you want to eat when you are 12. Not mushroom bloody sausage stroganoff

• Haha
Reactions: 50
yeah, multiple threads going on for hours sure is taking criticism on the chin!

you show em, jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

I know she wrote about how you don't batch cook when not loving life, but, batch cooking is a great way to lower food and energy costs, as well as cutting potential food waste. She never batch cooks anything. Her £20 shop doesn't really allow for it either.

She really has not one clue and it finally looks like her ball of lies is unravelling (she certainly is today!). It's shocking how hard she is digging her heels in here, give it up, Jack.

Reactions: 49
And on and on she goes! There's no need to keep repeating yourself. I think most people ignored you the first time.
Please remove the battery - you'll need it for the 20,000 steps you haven't done yet. (My, that spiral staircase is a banger!)
She's like a tit Furby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This. I loved crispy pancakes and french bread pizza. That’s what you want to eat when you are 12. Not mushroom bloody sausage stroganoff
The pizza fingers!!!

Jack strikes me as the type of person who would turn her nose up at it all though and lord it above other mums that she doesn't feed her precious SB that muck as if she's the perfect parent, all her reminiscing is just perfomative when she's fucked up.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.