Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sues900

Hi, new to this thread not new to tattle. I would just like to thank you for the wiki, I’ve seen Jack on a couple of tv programs lately and thought what an interesting down to earth character and started following her on Instagram, then I checked the tattle wiki, oh my goodness is anyone actually genuine these days, what is wrong with these people, there is just so much duplicity and begging everywhere, anyway thank you for all your investigations, love to you all 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 119

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
If she can only afford £20 a week (which is a damn lie) to feed herself and her son, why the fuckety fuck is she letting some rando ‘OH’ eat into her son’s rations? Aside from the despicable fact that she’s got yet another new fuck buddy around her poor son, after dating all of about five minutes, they also get his portions of meat and carbs?

If this performance meal plan isn’t to ‘help people’ as part of her 100 hour working week, then what did she publish it for? Because it’s not for her own financial reasons, evidenced by the thousands of Patreon pounds she takes in every month, on top of TV work. What kind of scumbag feeds another adult whilst admitting that it’s not enough food for her son?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 117

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way any day of Jack’s planner contains 100g protein. I’m a relatively seriously lifter and I feel like I am constantly shoving Greek yogurt and bits of chicken in my face to get to my protein count. If it was as easy as a couple of shitty bacon butties and an easy peeler we’d all be doing it. She’s absolutely full of shit. It’s gorgeous watching her twist herself into knots though. Shrödinger’s diet: simultaneously too difficult for anyone but the smol pixie to recreate, but accessible for all, healthy yet her teeth are rotten because she ate like this, completely nutritious and recommended by registered dietitians to their clients but SHE NEVER SAID IT WAS HEALTHY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 116

jenny2603

VIP Member
View attachment 1223225View attachment 1223226

Bottom two are the squigs replies to Jack's Miguel Barclay comment.
God, she's so transparent. The squig hasn't mentioned her gender identity or her class and she's right in there weaponising her labels. I don't know what planet she's been living on if she thinks Jamie Oliver doesn't get any flack and lets face she'd never have had the balls to go after him if he was universally loved.

Still I live to help others, so I'll give Jack a few hints. JO and MB both make nice things that people might want to eat, sometimes geared towards folk on a budget. They don't scream the place down about their tacky drama, imaginary trauma and questionable diagnoses. Nor do they demand people hand over money to them for nothing in return. This makes them a good deal less offensive and annoying than Jack. If Jack wants a similar public response, I suggest she learns to cook, stops whining and gives up the attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 109

LavaFlake

VIP Member
In response to Jack saying she's utterly exhausted 😂 Also, sorry not sure if this stuff should be spoilered or not so playing it safe.

[
SmartSelect_20220426-171529_Twitter.jpg
/SPOILER]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
I missed the DKL episodes when they first aired and the Tattle watch along, but did get around to seeing the first ep last night. As well as the immense awkwardness, Jack has such a toxic energy...she's like the definition of negative energy. I sighed in relief when Nadiya came onscreen because it was such a contrast.

I just can't deal with her 'I'VE WORKED SO HARD I'M EXHAUSTED' spiel. If it's exhausting, stop. No one will miss your 'work' because right now it's 99% arguing on Twitter.
This is the worst for me. I've worked between 40 to 60hrs a week across seven days since the pandemic properly kicked in and I count myself lucky that my job doesn't ask much of me unless something goes REALLY wrong. My wife is working full time at a job that requires her to actually have multiple degrees and be mentally present and she's recently taken on 30hrs a week at our local on top of that. Jack wouldn't last five seconds in either of our positions, though I will concede that she would only fuck up my job because it requires you to keep your cool, be diplomatic, and not one-up people who are more mentally or physically ill.

I'd love her to meet the A&E and ICU nurses I worked alongside during the first few months, one of them ended up transferring to a cancer ward because she was so stressed, but here's Jack getting worn out after being a cunt on Twitter and writing some shit, nutritionally-deficient recipes.

Such a hard life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Lazarus

VIP Member
The unpredictable, that’s the surprise you see?
I may 🔺 myself here if there are any of my IRL friends on this forum. When my sibling came to Liverpool to visit me, we naturally went to the Cavern. Outside it, well, across from it, they have a very shit John Lennon statue, and then down a little there’s a Cilla statue. It’s about 7.5 foot tall.
my sibling took one look at it and said ‘you’d never have known she was as tall as that when she was on the telly, would you?’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 102

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I was just looking at another forum re. Elon Musk taking over twitter and they were discussing the ins and outs of the ways he would ruin it, and out of nowhere one of the contributors says something along the lines of 'well, if it means never hearing from Jack Monroe again, I welcome it'. Which was nice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I can't believe this is part of a super savers segment when it takes 45 minutes in the oven and even without energy costs, it costs £1.60. You'd be so much better off just buying a pre-made chocolate loaf from the supermarket.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
Praying one of the squigs says something deliberately ridiculous just so she looks a tit when she tries to elevenrife it.
"Actually, I didn't just eat cheese singles, I hooked a leg round the fridge handle and leaned back 8 inches into the air as I ate them like an acrobatic firefighting gibbon."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95