Jack Monroe #295 Yeah I already read that. Didn't inspire much hope in me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, she nibbled stock cubes to keep hunger at bay, right? Not as a slovenly snack.

Choose a story and stick to it, you absolute fucknugget

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Praying one of the squigs says something deliberately ridiculous just so she looks a tit when she tries to elevenrife it.
"Actually, I didn't just eat cheese singles, I hooked a leg round the fridge handle and leaned back 8 inches into the air as I ate them like an acrobatic firefighting gibbon."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
How many tins of ravioli can you fit in the back of a royal blue Range Rover?
To visit Auntie Helen in her big house in Plymouth with the geese and the smell of Cypriot cooking wafting from the orangery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Selfish too. Those cheese slices might have been her sibling's lunch in a sandwich the next day, though she's consistant on the midnight munch lunch stealing front.

She's claimed so many times that she's an AN sufferer, but, sorry to sound a bastard, she binge eats a lot. She should have picked Bulimia to self diagnose herself with, might have been more believable. Again, sorry to be the bastard, I do not believe her on ever having an ED. Nope, not buying it. (Sorry if I've upset any Fraus saying this xxx)
There is a type of AN where the sufferer binges (or eats normally or small amounts) and then purges after eating. The purging can take many forms, but is commonly exercise.

ED are so complex.

Sorry to be a sad, boring frau.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Who the hell nibbles stock cubes voluntarily?

She is unhinged.
Well quite. As a veteran of several colonoscopies, when you can't eat any solid food for a while beforehand, an oxo cube dissolved in boiling water is an absolute godsend. And delicious. At that point in the exercise, it nourishes the soul as well as the body. Who on earth would chew one on its own?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
"Actually, I didn't just eat cheese singles, I hooked a leg round the fridge handle and leaned back 8 inches into the air as I ate them like an acrobatic firefighting gibbon."
ed triggering maybe - tried to put a spoiler in, not working
Cheese Singlesgate reminds me of the caitlin moran story about how she was fat as a youth because her favourite snack was Cheese on a Stick, which iirc she made to sound like a snack all working class people enjoy and not like. something the moran children ate all the time because their parents weren't nutrition conscious. awful stuff (and moran should've known better as well)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
ed triggering maybe - tried to put a spoiler in, not working
Cheese Singlesgate reminds me of the caitlin moran story about how she was fat as a youth because her favourite snack was Cheese on a Stick, which iirc she made to sound like a snack all working class people enjoy and not like. something the moran children ate all the time because their parents weren't nutrition conscious. awful stuff (and moran should've known better as well)
Jack and Caitlin in the same room would quickly dissolve into a giant game of 'Dickensian-esque stories of childhood poverty' Top Trumps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I don’t think anyone saw tinned ravioli as the height of posh in the 90s, that would have been “new” things like kiwi fruit, sun dried tomatoes and goats cheese. I use to eat tinned ravioli as child in the 70/80s and it wasn’t even considered fancy food back then.

Reactions: 64
I’m beginning to think she has that disassociative personality disorder. Because there can be no other reason for such random contradictions

• Haha
Reactions: 41
glad to know she has the receipts, let's see the ones for the teemill money that got donated to charity
View attachment 1223757

ETA: full thread as I don't think it's been screenshotted?
Two observations: I don’t like to comment on people’s weight because, chubster, but the pictures of Jack I’ve seen since I came back appear to me that she has gained weight. I personally think she looks better for it but no, sorry Jack, I don’t think you can truthfully say you’ve been in the same size jeans for a few years.

And at the risk of repeating myself: re “I can take criticism on the chin”

Good one wacko!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
If primula comes in a tube is there any other way to eat it other than “straight out of the tube?”

😎
If you’re being fancy you cut celery into two inch pieces and squeeze a line of primula into the concave side. As seen in all party buffets of my childhood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I must be a total basic witch but I loved ravioli in a tin when I was wee. Jack. That wasn’t a treat. My mum didn’t have loads of spare cash but we still had ravioli. She’s just talking cobblers for the sake of it now to cover the fact she’s a moron

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.