Jack Monroe #295 Yeah I already read that. Didn't inspire much hope in me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Smeghead for thread title suggestion.
Inspired (or not šŸ¤­) by a squig trying to nail Jack down to what it is she has actually achieved in her *checks notes* ten years of furious campaigning.

We now know Mini Cooper kitten was not for life and was just for Christmas. Despite Jack saying she had 'adopted' her.

Much confusion over this bloody meal planner. Ā£20 can feed you well and healthily for a week, at the same time not being able to feed you well and healthily for a week. Poor Jack. Why are people so dense?

(Quick summary - didn't want to slow things down. I'm sure I missed many nuggets).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Apologies if this has been noted already (Iā€™ve been BUSY with actual work not just ā„ and tweeting..) but yep theyā€™re generous all right. Keeping her in sideboards and spendy hats

3B0C5DDC-F22D-44AC-BBC1-75C7D9E73FDB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Ok so I think Lorraine Not With Lorraine have told her itā€™s all over, and itā€™s not us, itā€™s you. Thereā€™s a strong narc rage whirling like a cold dervish in Sarfend today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

I thought it has a haunted cursed hellscape bird app?
I don't know whether haunted bird app Jack annoys me more or less than taps the sign Jack.

Anyway, in the last thread she still didn't announce which charity would be the second recipient of the Teemill fascist T shirt money, pay her taxes or acknowledge her patreons.

On the other hand, she also didn't show off any newly purchased ridiculous items so it evens out on the terribleness score maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
this thread title is my favourite so far!

as for the calories in the meals, she knows it would be easily calculated by anyone with myfitnesspal or the like (literally WHO believes it would take 8 hours?) so she obfuscates it by writing down the prices. oh how she does my head in

Reactions: 38
Ok so I think Lorraine Not With Lorraine have told her itā€™s all over, and itā€™s not us, itā€™s you. Thereā€™s a strong narc rage whirling like a cold dervish in Sarfend today.
You could well be right. The fact she has never once promoted it (has she?) makes me also wonder if they had said at the beginning it wasn't a foregone conclusion all the segments would be shown, it would depend on the public reception it got.
Could even be as minor a thing they looked at the rest and her fingernails were bogging in all of them.
Awks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
You could well be right. The fact she has never once promoted it (has she?) makes me also wonder if they had said at the beginning it wasn't a foregone conclusion all the segments would be shown, it would depend on the public reception it got.
Could even be as minor a thing they looked at the rest and her fingernails were bogging in all of them.
Awks.
A squig needs to take one for the team and directly ask Twitter Lorraine about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

I thought it has a haunted cursed hellscape bird app?
It's a haunted, cursed, hellscape when she's being rightly criticised for her BS or pulled up on lies. It's a lovely corner of the internet when the squigs are fawning and the tip jar is overflowing. A then and now, of sorts, if you will.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Will she still have been paid for all the segments she filmed ? It doesn't seem to matter how incompetent she is, the lucrative gigs still keep coming in.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
In Jacks ā€œlikesā€.

Itā€™s so funny that not only does someone type this out deadpan but that Jack believes it. Talk about God complex.
How Squig? Please explain why a stranger who would've been hungry this week, won't now because of Jack? Just because she told you this Doesn't. Make. It. True.
Argh!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Question: Jack wasn't implying that anyone else should follow her meal plan? Then why was she going to upload some meal plans to her website? For no-one to follow?

• Haha
Reactions: 82
In Jacks ā€œlikesā€.

Itā€™s so funny that not only does someone type this out deadpan but that Jack believes it. Talk about God complex.
Squig automatically ruled out as a person worth taking seriously by the use of "full tummies". I cannot abide baby talk in adults, unless it's sarcastic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I don't understand the squigs' lovebombing of Jacksie? What do they achieve apart from their perceived kudos of liking her posts and maybe getting a like in return?

Reactions: 28
Tell me you read here without telling me you read here - dropping Miguel Barclay in a tweet whoā€™s been mentioned here lots of times

so to confirm she doesnā€™t help anyone but sheā€™s single handedly saving the poor

her meal plans are nutritious and full of energy but also not healthy enough to live on

she canā€™t move because she canā€™t get out of her tenancy but is being threatened with it ending as her grass is A bit long

well Iā€™m glad todays cleared all that up

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Squig automatically ruled out as a person worth taking seriously by the use of "full tummies". I cannot abide baby talk in adults, unless it's sarcastic.
Iā€™ve noticed recently that NHS information pages are using the word tummy and it makes me cringe so hard, even for serious stuff like cancer. Okay I get they want to avoid overly complicated medical language, but whatā€™s wrong with stomach?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.