Jack Monroe #295 Yeah I already read that. Didn't inspire much hope in me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squig automatically ruled out as a person worth taking seriously by the use of "full tummies". I cannot abide baby talk in adults, unless it's sarcastic.
Same, it really minces my mangoes.

Finally I know where the blanket is from
View attachment 1223556
Hang on... the issue (some) autistic people have with labels is that they're irritating while they're being worn, e.g. if it's rubbing directly against your neck. A label on the corner of a blanket wouldn't be a problem because it wouldn't be in direct contact with your skin.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
If she’s packed in an open uni degree then I can say without hesitation that she is a moron because the standard of teaching is exceptional.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I cut my labels off clothes and am not ND as far as I’m aware. What flag do I use? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Dear Hearts ❤, I have spoilered my post as I do not want to trigger anyone xx

I am following the Johnny Depp trial on twitter and does this remind you of anyone? Bloody hell.
My jaw dropped when I started reading down the tweets because I thought I was reading about Jack.
Not squiggled Nick Wallis as he is a blue ticker journo but still! It's uncanny, and not in a good way. It does explain a lot. But not a free pass for Jack to act like a wanker.
Depp trial.png

❤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If she’s packed in an open uni degree then I can say without hesitation that she is a moron because the standard of teaching is exceptional.
Yes but it requires Jack to not be on Twitter constantly.

This is quite glorious, nutri-Squig has got Jack all tangled up with herself. Reminds me when I was at uni and some notorious bullshitter claimed he held the british record for 100m freestyle swimming at under 16 level. The problem being one of the people he claimed it to was a former olympic hopeful who knew their claimed time was faster than the olympic record :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
If this performance meal plan isn’t to ‘help people’ as part of her 100 hour working week, then what did she publish it for?
Endorphins, head pats, and fulsome praise, preferably from the blue-tickers she aspires to be among. In a pinch the gushing from her regular worshipful lick-spittles will do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
RevEd what's your stance on performing an exorcism? Do you think they might help Jack cope with the haunted/cursed hellscape of Twitter?
Might work for the Pumble.

See, this looks genuinely edible. Why did she make the hulk version?

1650997768529.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m not 100% sure but when this came up before it wasn’t OU but some private outfit, which, iirc, once you had your degree you could set yourself up as a consultant for. Sounded a bit MLM to me but I might be wrong.

Reactions: 32
Same, it really minces my mangoes.

Hang on... the issue (some) autistic people have with labels is that they're irritating while they're being worn, e.g. if it's rubbing directly against your neck. A label on the corner of a blanket wouldn't be a problem because it wouldn't be in direct contact with your skin.
Probably uses it when she's marauding around in the scud looking for a Zoom call to infiltrate or a sideboard to mount.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Spoliering again. This time exercise
when she’s claiming to be a very active household what the actual duck is she going on about? I’ve had covid within the last month and it floored me but I bet I’m still more active than she is. Stop lying! You are not active. You sit on twitter bumping your gums all day with the occasional yomp to Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 37
NO ONE LIKES SCRATCHY LABELS MY GOD

She genuinely enjoys labelling herself, I wonder if she even knows who she is underneath all these diagnoses and performative poverty shite. I find her more enraging than Katie Price and she's awful.

Anyway back to grunking.
How can she label herself if she can’t tolerate labels 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
glad to know she has the receipts, let's see the ones for the teemill money that got donated to charity
Screenshot_20220426_193535.jpg

ETA: full thread as I don't think it's been screenshotted?
Screenshot_20220426_193805.jpg

Screenshot_20220426_193832.jpg

Screenshot_20220426_193845.jpg

Screenshot_20220426_193903.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
I missed the DKL episodes when they first aired and the Tattle watch along, but did get around to seeing the first ep last night. As well as the immense awkwardness, Jack has such a toxic energy...she's like the definition of negative energy. I sighed in relief when Nadiya came onscreen because it was such a contrast.

I just can't deal with her 'I'VE WORKED SO HARD I'M EXHAUSTED' spiel. If it's exhausting, stop. No one will miss your 'work' because right now it's 99% arguing on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.